Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

So this is certainly more than a tube buffer. It's like a tube buffer, switch box, phase manipulation, and bass EQ all in one.

Personally, all things I would prefer to fix earlier in the signal path, preferably in the source gear and amp circuitry. But I bet this is a tone of fun and can really change the sound of a system.

yeah, this looks like a relatively affordable box to play with. Too bad it's 110V only and not 110-220V...

Wanting to pick up an MX-VNYL and noticed that there are not as many around as before online. Are they phasing out?

Wanting to pick up an MX-VNYL and noticed that there are not as many around as before online. Are they phasing out?

I don’t know. They do seem to be as widely available in Europe as always. I do know that they changed ownership recently so that may have affected the American distribution of them.

The "pretty much Alabama" part. All my hifi is online in this area.

I haven't seen anything with comparable numbers in the price range. Should I still get one if they are not going to be around?
Any thoughts?
If you can get a deal on a close out, sure. Everything goes discontinued sooner or later.

“Pretty much Alabama” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this a good deal on a 326BEE?

the last line gave me pause though 🤣
NAD C 326BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier Black, Used. Condition is "Used". Works great but do not guarantee after shipping
roversync

Back