Do you make stuff?

Anyone have any creative ideas for stickers? I've got a box full of them, mostly music and brewery related. I've stuck my fair share on the fridge, turntables, etc, and am looking for something more unique. Maybe create a poster collage? IDK.

Anyone have any creative ideas for stickers? I've got a box full of them, mostly music and brewery related. I've stuck my fair share on the fridge, turntables, etc, and am looking for something more unique. Maybe create a poster collage? IDK.
Someone else from this forum ( I cannot remember who) gave me the idea to buy a magnet sheet and stick the stickers to magnets and then cut the magnets out. I have them all over my fridge. A sticker collage would be really fun. Now you've got me thinking...

Someone else from this forum ( I cannot remember who) gave me the idea to buy a magnet sheet and stick the stickers to magnets and then cut the magnets out. I have them all over my fridge. A sticker collage would be really fun. Now you've got me thinking...
I remember this! But I don't know who it was... Was it @Kris ?
Part of me thinks it was @Heath.

This is so wonderful!!

I love how it translates to the shirt and sticker.
:) the stickers/lighters/rolling papers are for the king gizzard red rocks shows/fall tour. the calliope musicals shirt is still blowing my mind, i was so happy they even approached me to do anything for them then they put it on a shirt (all thanks to the almight @bfly for that). I have only shared/sold my art online so vending out at these shows this fall and then seeing people wearing these shirts online has been/is going to be pretty surreal for me.

:) the stickers/lighters/rolling papers are for the king gizzard red rocks shows/fall tour. the calliope musicals shirt is still blowing my mind, i was so happy they even approached me to do anything for them then they put it on a shirt (all thanks to the almight @bfly for that). I have only shared/sold my art online so vending out at these shows this fall and then seeing people wearing these shirts online has been/is going to be pretty surreal for me.
This is absolutely amazing!!! Your art translates perfectly with their sound. I'm so happy for you!

Well the gizzard meet up went way better then expected. 400 people showed up to a bar and my heart was flooded. Sold out of all of my lighters, some original art, stickers. It was just really amazing to see. Made up a design for a Halloween sticker and then just been getting by. Hope everyone else is well!
C8071B2F-814C-4921-BB9A-172A49F25FD3.jpegA8C04A84-3AD2-49AC-AB57-BFB56B3408C0.jpeg5A8FF888-0F0B-4EFD-B5D2-4B40C13240CA.jpeg4690BAE7-E07B-41FF-B0EF-435E76AC4B25.jpeg

Back