Do you make stuff?

another month, more work doodles and some other stuff in the works. bigger canvas, playing with colors and getting intricate with ink.
View attachment 131775View attachment 131777View attachment 131778View attachment 131776View attachment 131779
I really like the exploration into ink. I have taken some pictures of my son's new lizard and the scales on it's head are so fine and create such an intricate pattern. I'm really taken by it and would like to start some ink drawings and maybe move into color, but I am really focusing right now on the lines and patterns.

there’s so much talent here! more art! pay more art!

literally anything can be art. my spice rack uses now at.

see here: B2C9369E-8538-43C4-8502-417EE200A424.jpeg

also, my the person who has kept me alive and same for the past 2 years makes comics (and is a video game developer) and is teaching me to draw paint etc. i now have an addiction to poscas and have stolen all of his pencils (the ones he doesn’t really care about).
while i have a big pad now to draw in, i’m honing my lack of skills as sticker art. i will post some when i take pictures.

Last edited:
there’s so much talent here! more art! pay more art!

literally anything can be art. my spice rack uses now at.

see here: View attachment 142056

also, my friend who has kept me alive and same for the part 2 years makes comics (and is a video game developer) and is teaching me to draw paint etc. i now have an addiction to posca’s and have stolen all of his pencils (the ones he doesn’t really care about).
while i have a big pad now to draw in, i’m honing my lack of skills as sticker art. i will post some when i take pictures.
I'm taking a week off at the end of June. I plan to do some painting.

I can share these glass pieces now.

Daft Punk at the Grammys and Run The Jewels 4. Both prizes in the PIFsGiving event.

Tried to mimic the LEDs in the Daft Punk helmets. The RTJ piece uses vintage, textured, streaky glass that I salvaged out of a storage unit in middle-of-nowhere Kansas.

View attachment 117494View attachment 117495View attachment 117496View attachment 117497View attachment 117498View attachment 117499View attachment 117500View attachment 117501View attachment 117502
THIS IS SOOOO FUCKING COOL. i am in awe.

also you guys make me wanna paint! i know nothing of painting. i did recently get an ipad just so i could practice drawing (procreate), along with a grip of usps sticker slaps.

i can’t even stay in the lines, ever.
this one I outlined after I did all the color. i've been working on another just ink one while I was home sick with covid.

some of the best art comes from going outside the lines, figuring out how to make it all work. the human element gets me every time.

thank you for looking.

Back