Do you make stuff?

My buddy and I made this music stand out of used drum sticks, an extra mic stand, a couple parts from my work, and some scrap wood from his shop. All we had to purchase were the pieces to convert from mic stand thread to bolt thread. This will be perfect in my studio, although if we make another we’re going to explore how to incorporate a nicer looking stand, maybe make one from wood all the way up.

20210609_170412.jpg20210609_170434.jpg

I love the melting smiley faces!!!

Okay, so I've been in a bit of a rut. I got upset a few months ago that I was not able to find any time to paint. I have kids and job and it's just all so bleck. My husband suggested that I try to get up an hour early, so I have been. I started this week, waking up early and painting. I really like it thus far and hopefully I have more to post in here soon.

@ByersVinyl have you done anything lately?

I love the melting smiley faces!!!

Okay, so I've been in a bit of a rut. I got upset a few months ago that I was not able to find any time to paint. I have kids and job and it's just all so bleck. My husband suggested that I try to get up an hour early, so I have been. I started this week, waking up early and painting. I really like it thus far and hopefully I have more to post in here soon.

@ByersVinyl have you done anything lately?
On hols but yes I have a somthing I will share next. Weekend 👨‍🎨

Im a lot like you tho - hit a rut of work stress - life - to much gym to take my mind of shit at work. Didn’t give myself my weekend fix of “my time“

But I have plans for September- I also got myself a new job - a bit worried about that as I’ve taken it to escape current woes. Hopefully it will turn out ok …..

On hols but yes I have a somthing I will share next. Weekend 👨‍🎨

Im a lot like you tho - hit a rut of work stress - life - to much gym to take my mind of shit at work. Didn’t give myself my weekend fix of “my time“

But I have plans for September- I also got myself a new job - a bit worried about that as I’ve taken it to escape current woes. Hopefully it will turn out ok …..
Oh I noticed the numbers you were logging in the fitness challenge 🔥 🔥 🔥

I found this old teaser poster at my parents' house this summer, apparently it's from Variety. It's a very early ad for Halloween III, with writer credits to someone who pulled out of the project before it was completed. I scanned it and had 3 color variants made of it on 11x17 glossy paper.

This is also my first Big Cartel site, hopefully I did it all right.

Witches.jpg590EC348-D789-4B5B-9ADF-3F0A7C0D14AD.jpeg

Last edited:
I found this old teaser poster at my parents' house this summer, apparently it's from Variety. It's a very early ad for Halloween III, with writer credits to someone who pulled out of the project before it was completed. I scanned it and had 3 color variants made of it on 11x17 glossy paper.

This is also my first Big Cartel site, hopefully I did it all right.

View attachment 114306View attachment 114316
Any way to get a print with the original black and white color?

Made and sold some prints, which funded my next print release I’m hopefully going to be able to get going soon. Got approached for some single art by a UK artist that hopefully will get used and just been drawing and painting whenever I have free time.
View attachment 114689View attachment 114690View attachment 114691View attachment 114695View attachment 114692View attachment 114693View attachment 114694
You realize that you're going to have to link me to where ever you are selling your next batch of prints, right???

You realize that you're going to have to link me to where ever you are selling your next batch of prints, right???
I will for sure let everyone here know as soon as I'm going to start selling them. This one was specifically Dead related and sold fairly well just on my instagram so I didn't promote here though I may make a post in the Dead thread with the 2 I have left.

Paper quality will be just as good if not better but may not be this exact size. Wrapped in acid free paper, heavy duty tubes. Was really happy with how they came out and appreciate it.
cddf42e9-0118-4576-b3b0-1a9c0b67cd16-jpeg.96643

Planning on that one as long as it all works out. :)

Back