Do you make stuff?

I’ve always played with Art - Mostly on Paper creating all sorts of trippy designs and casting them amongst friends if they wanted them.
But I always wanted or was envious of the ability to paint on canvas, my few efforts being rather poor.
Im also very self critical. Well simply put I want perfection immediately 🙄
For some reason even tho I’ve watched many many Bob Ross episodes I’ve never considered the technique......until November 2020.
So I’m popping this in here, it’s my third effort and the one I’m least critical of.
Once I’m happy with my techniques I will move on to my own landscapes this is just a picture picked directly by Bob :

View attachment 77918
that sky!! ❤️

I’ve always played with Art - Mostly on Paper creating all sorts of trippy designs and casting them amongst friends if they wanted them.
But I always wanted or was envious of the ability to paint on canvas, my few efforts being rather poor.
Im also very self critical. Well simply put I want perfection immediately 🙄
For some reason even tho I’ve watched many many Bob Ross episodes I’ve never considered the technique......until November 2020.
So I’m popping this in here, it’s my third effort and the one I’m least critical of.
Once I’m happy with my techniques I will move on to my own landscapes this is just a picture picked directly by Bob :

View attachment 77918
THIS IS GREAT! I’m looking forward to what other stuff you make!

Over the last 6 weeks, when I wasn’t binge watching Impractical Jokers or Hotel Impossible, I was designing these little guys with my free arm while I held my tiny fart factory in the other arm. The hope is to get them funded as pins & stickers over the next month via Kickstarter and release them as my first enamel pin set in over a year (good riddance 2020).

image0.gif

I don’t normally do cute, adorable stuff but I’ve been worn down into appreciating light, wholesome stuff over the last few busy/wild months.

Last edited:
Over the last 6 weeks, when I wasn’t binge watching Impractical Jokers or Hotel Impossible, I was designing these little guys with my free arm while I held my tiny fart factory in the other arm. The hope is to get them funded as pins & stickers over the next month via Kickstarter and release them as my first enamel pin set in over a year (good riddance 2020).

View attachment 82414

I don’t normally do cute, adorable stuff but I’ve been worn down into appreciating light, wholesome stuff over the last few busy/wild months.
Keep us updated. Would love to support.

View attachment 82414

These look cool. As an owner of your past pins - I have the record - your designs are uniquely cool.

What is the story behind the name "indoor ghosts"? I have my own thoughts, but I'd love to hear from the creator.

These look cool. As an owner of your past pins - I have the record - your designs are uniquely cool.

What is the story behind the name "indoor ghosts"? I have my own thoughts, but I'd love to hear from the creator.
The idea came from a mixture of a lot of thoughts and feelings and vibes I’ve had over the last year but, if I had to explain it in a direct way, I’d say it comes from that feeling when you spend an afternoon by yourself focused on a solitary task or game or hobby and you forget time and space and other people and, in some ways, you’re like a ghost or consciousness existing in your own realm. I designed these with attention to the more joyful side of that idea (enjoying those solitary tasks and making the most of your time inside) but I think there’s also a sad element to the idea of indoor ghosts. I can also see a very morbid interpretation but I’d say that is not my own interpretation at all. But, if someone had it, I’d hope it was a bittersweet mixed happy/sad interpretation and they can get the wholesome, joyful elements too. I’m curious what your first reaction was to what it might mean.

And thanks for getting my record pin! I love that set a lot and that was a fun time in my life when that Kickstarter project was running and I got to send those across the world to people.

The idea came from a mixture of a lot of thoughts and feelings and vibes I’ve had over the last year but, if I had to explain it in a direct way, I’d say it comes from that feeling when you spend an afternoon by yourself focused on a solitary task or game or hobby and you forget time and space and other people and, in some ways, you’re like a ghost or consciousness existing in your own realm. I designed these with attention to the more joyful side of that idea (enjoying those solitary tasks and making the most of your time inside) but I think there’s also a sad element to the idea of indoor ghosts. I can also see a very morbid interpretation but I’d say that is not my own interpretation at all. But, if someone had it, I’d hope it was a bittersweet mixed happy/sad interpretation and they can get the wholesome, joyful elements too. I’m curious what your first reaction was to what it might mean.

And thanks for getting my record pin! I love that set a lot and that was a fun time in my life when that Kickstarter project was running and I got to send those across the world to people.
Thanks for sharing!

With the name and images - music, painting/arts, and cooking - I thought maybe it was a thought born out of quarantine. I didn't think of it in a negative way. Just the idea of becoming reacquainted with our hobbies and passions while we haunt the halls of our condensed lockdown lives.

Back