Do you make stuff?

a few days ago I found this app/website Chrome Canvas and I have been having a good deal of fun with it. I really enjoy how quick you can put together something fun, especially since I get to use a combination of touchscreen along with a mouse. these are some doodles that I liked so far as I am learning and figuring little tricks playing around with this app.

Attachments

• robotzz.png
    robotzz.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 3
  • screamzz.png
    screamzz.png
    440.2 KB · Views: 3
  • dogzz.png
    dogzz.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bluefacezz.png
    bluefacezz.png
    232 KB · Views: 3
  • musclezz.png
    musclezz.png
    765.3 KB · Views: 3
  • legzz.png
    legzz.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 3
  • duckzz.png
    duckzz.png
    412.9 KB · Views: 3
Another month, more sticky notes.
38E1D47A-FFED-4137-BF1B-8B74BB250D76.jpeg
High as some kites...
FA355FD3-3371-4827-B120-3EA99AFE18D0.jpeg
Only for dolphins...
43BF94DF-4ADE-4592-88EB-C2575226093D.jpeg
Beginners Luck...
23C004B2-6777-47C7-BAB0-0E4E50281240.jpeg
I like skulls...
47987859-8466-4FE7-BEE7-FEF72F31CE0E.jpeg
Shoo fly don't bother me...
CAC219FE-D4C0-4139-82E5-C9C2A956F909.jpeg
What’s on my head!?...
265D25F7-CBBF-4773-BE4D-EE518E3600E3.jpeg
This was my commute to work this morning. Car in front of me looked like a skull...
F0E8BACF-12F0-4538-9258-45464954C6E6.jpeg07246DA2-DB91-4207-A4D5-D1D5B029D642.jpeg
And the next two sections to my larger piece. Hope you all are doing well and dig something I shared! Stay safe ✌️

P.S. @nolalady you didn’t have to order a pin but that made my day seeing that show up here. ❤️ thank you.

Last edited:
Another month, more sticky notes.
View attachment 70399
High as some kites...
View attachment 70400
Only for dolphins...
View attachment 70401
Beginners Luck...
View attachment 70402
I like skulls...
View attachment 70403
Shoo fly don't bother me...
View attachment 70404
What’s on my head!?...
View attachment 70405
This was my commute to work this morning. Car in front of me looked like a skull...
View attachment 70406View attachment 70407
And the next two sections to my larger piece. Hope you all are doing well and dig something I shared! Stay safe ✌️

P.S. @nolalady you didn’t have to order a pin but that made my day seeing that show up here. ❤️ thank you.
That skull with the eye in the center is *chef kiss* so good.
I love, love, love your color work!! Are you going to keep the negative space in the bigger pieces? It makes for a really interesting composition.

That skull with the eye in the center is *chef kiss* so good.
I love, love, love your color work!! Are you going to keep the negative space in the bigger pieces? It makes for a really interesting composition.
You know I wish I planned these things out a bit more but that's part of the beauty of it right? Figuring out our process and what works... I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of the white space to be honest. I was never great with backgrounds. My instinct tells me to finish filling the page but I also like the thought of doing a portion of the page in super detailed black and white and then having the color portions be the way they are. Use colors for outlines on the black stuff, I feel that may make the color pop even more but it could also not work. Hoping to get some time in this evening or this weekend on it and see where it takes me. Your comment got me thinking so I appreciate that a ton.

Really happy you dug that skull, I've always liked that shading style and skulls have always interested me. It's one of my favorite post-it's I've done yet. 😃

You know I wish I planned these things out a bit more but that's part of the beauty of it right? Figuring out our process and what works... I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of the white space to be honest. I was never great with backgrounds. My instinct tells me to finish filling the page but I also like the thought of doing a portion of the page in super detailed black and white and then having the color portions be detailed. Use colors for outlines on the black stuff, I feel that may make the color pop even more but it could also not work. Hoping to get some time in this evening or this weekend on it and see where it takes me. Your comment got me thinking so I appreciate that a ton.
Sometimes the best filler is no filler at all, and sometimes, more is better.
A reporter once asked Jackson Pollack how he knew when a painting was complete. He famously retorted something along the lines of, "How do you know when a rose bush is complete?"
Art will take you where it wants to. Enjoy the ride.

Sometimes the best filler is no filler at all, and sometimes, more is better.
A reporter once asked Jackson Pollack how he knew when a painting was complete. He famously retorted something along the lines of, "How do you know when a rose bush is complete?"
Art will take you where it wants to. Enjoy the ride.
Added my details and you nailed it. I like the negative space with this little guy.
DD93BDBE-1AFC-4AE1-82D9-0DC108A61E90.jpeg
“Portrait of a Hunchback”

My wife and I are collaborating on this piece as a gift for her father. She did all the glass cutting thus far. I'll be doing the soldering and lead work next.

It's not our original design. We used a template from another glass studio for this wolf. I'm excited to see the finished product. Think its going to look excellent.

1018201622~2.jpg

Hey all, I just wanted to share a little venture my daughter started. She's working on a lyric based one for me so I'll post that when it's complete, give it a look, appreciate spreading the word and if you have any questions please let me know :)

All right. I’m on vacation this week. In between rain, I’m trying to take our fence out. That’s hard work.
I also decided I should finally do this here project. So I had some left over plywood from when I made my saw horses. I bought some popular .25 x 2.5 inch boards. I cut those to 1 foot a piece. I cut the plywood here to 11.5 inches. This will be a ten inch crate. Stain is done. Will polyurethane tomorrow because plywood. Then I’ll assemble and show y’all the finished product:
9E575893-BD87-412E-838A-F4722884379F.jpeg9FBE6A2E-E3F2-4AAA-BC72-995052DFDFCE.jpeg

All right. I’m on vacation this week. In between rain, I’m trying to take our fence out. That’s hard work.
I also decided I should finally do this here project. So I had some left over plywood from when I made my saw horses. I bought some popular .25 x 2.5 inch boards. I cut those to 1 foot a piece. I cut the plywood here to 11.5 inches. This will be a ten inch crate. Stain is done. Will polyurethane tomorrow because plywood. Then I’ll assemble and show y’all the finished product:
View attachment 72323View attachment 72324
Finished product:
E5426F9F-FCA6-4680-923E-3B3C386AC941.jpeg

Attachments

• EA899243-B80E-4B6E-BE50-8E9DDDE3632C.jpeg
    EA899243-B80E-4B6E-BE50-8E9DDDE3632C.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 1
That guy just caught me crying at my desk because I am so in awe of the talent and art in this thread. I haven't been as active but seriously this thread brings me the most joy and happiness.

Thank you all for contributing and helping our little thread thrive. <3 <3 <3

Everyone here is just simply amazing.

Back