Definitive Audiophile pressings

Yeah I know I’d seen that and on the last two releases but they didn’t appear on thisisdig (uk Warner store) or the eu Warner store front.

Fuck ole slow vape only sells fuck chad.

Lol yeah I saw that Michael 45 guy said the Rhino HiFi series isn't enough of a "open a bottle of wine experience" to gain his interest.. whatever the fuck that means 😂

You can almost hear and picture it between long slow drags with that sneer and upturned nose thing he does when he thinks something is beneath him.
myra-dubois-service-with-a-sneer-32291-300.jpg

Yeah the Fuck Chad Otis is kickass. Very well done stereo, the panning definitely varies song to song, as does the actual recording quality, there are even some that give the illusion of him standing firm in center imagine.

Overall, very happy I picked this one up. Probably in for the other two Otis’ as well.

Yeah the Fuck Chad Otis is kickass. Very well done stereo, the panning definitely varies song to song, as does the actual recording quality, there are even some that give the illusion of him standing firm in center imagine.

Overall, very happy I picked this one up. Probably in for the other two Otis’ as well.
Yeah…. It’s very good. Another thing to remember about this album is that it wasn’t a finished project when he died, so it’s likely cobbled together. I imagine the mono reduces all the differences and is less likely to bother the super audiophile bunch,

I think this goes here 😉

I think this goes here 😉
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Back