Definitive Audiophile pressings

Two copies for me here. Stuck with the second one as it was ok. First was very poor and a real shame but customer service was decent. I am probably dumb for the order I placed today but we shall see. Sorry about the taxes and shipping charges, Canadian friends. I may be headed up there permanently after November so I guess I may soon suffer the same fate. :cry:
What’s happening in Novem…

Oh…Right.

Two copies for me here. Stuck with the second one as it was ok. First was very poor and a real shame but customer service was decent. I am probably dumb for the order I placed today but we shall see. Sorry about the taxes and shipping charges, Canadian friends. I may be headed up there permanently after November so I guess I may soon suffer the same fate. :cry:
Why? Not a Joe Biden supporter?

Last time I just randomly searched coupon codes and found some really good ones, this time around I couldn't find a damn thing.

Same but Warner Canada does have sales and codes often so maybe if I can buy some time..? 🤔

I know with The Cars it sold out on the US site a few days before the Canadian site so hopefully the same this time around.

boomboom alert!
Re: Jackpot, does anyone have the Electric Prunes reissues? I didn’t see much on Discogs, but I feel like boomboom is boomboom rite?

I thought Kindercore sold or got bought last year. Smaller plant in Georgia (I think - def in the south). I have a handful of things they did. Never had any issues with their stuff. They did some of the Merge subscription a few years back and I think the other notable one of theirs I have is the PUSA - s/t from Bandbox

@zdkaiser and whoever else would like to know:
some info on the jackpot reissues that are upcoming. Bill Evans was pressed at Cascade. Mel Brown pressed at Kindercore....not familiar with either of these plants
Never heard of Cascade. Kindercore does quite a bit of work for Big Crown and New West. I have some Colemine 45s that were done there as well. Not your top tier pressings but nothing that is awful either.

I thought Kindercore sold or got bought last year. Smaller plant in Georgia (I think - def in the south). I have a handful of things they did. Never had any issues with their stuff. They did some of the Merge subscription a few years back and I think the other notable one of theirs I have is the PUSA - s/t from Bandbox
Yeah they’re in Georgia.

Never heard of Cascade. Kindercore does quite a bit of work for Big Crown and New West. I have some Colemine 45s that were done there as well. Not your top tier pressings but nothing that is awful either.

Cascade are in Milwaukie, OR. I know I have at least a handful of things pressed there, but nothing immediately comes to mind.

Back