Definitive Audiophile pressings

Just got charged by music direct…looks like this is shippable :)

That’s cuz it is ….

Anyone biting on that Monk small batch one-step? I have the tab open and am trying to have a modicum of self control. I normally never care enough about these at the price point, but this title has me more interested than I usually would be.
What’s the price point? I’m intrigued, but not enough to spend $125 on it. OJC I have sounds good enough for me at that point.

Anyone biting on that Monk small batch one-step? I have the tab open and am trying to have a modicum of self control. I normally never care enough about these at the price point, but this title has me more interested than I usually would be.

yeah I love that album so it was an easy buy for me. Thelonious Monk + Sonny Rollins + Max Roach + Paul Chambers. Incredible lineup and all the tracks are classics. I have the 80s OJC with the nice tip-on jacket, cut from the master tapes. Will be interesting to hear, as this is the first real good reissue of the album since that 80s OJC (not counting the ERC which is ridiculously rare and expensive)

I was tempted but the OJC is great and I am guessing it will be part of the new OJC reissue series at some point.

Did Whitney get posted?

Did Whitney get posted?

Not mine. preordered from mofi since november. Nothing’s happening. Still showing unfulfilled

Back