Definitive Audiophile pressings

COMPLAIN! WE ARE TO BITTERLY COMPLAIN AT ALL TIMES.

Personally I'm really favorable to screaming into the void.
If the void isn't available I find a pillow or couch cushion will suffice in a pinch.
The collecting god is a fickle one. One the one hand you might get exactly what you are hoping to get. On the other it may be an original pressing that sat in the bottom of angry parakeets bird cage for 25 years.

Or it may be the newest repress from two years ago that says 1977 somewhere on the jacket.
I picked up this one at a local for $20.
The center label is ripped but the vinyl was in really good shape otherwise.

Sounds exceptional to me

I picked up this one at a local for $20.
The center label is ripped but the vinyl was in really good shape otherwise.

Sounds exceptional to me

Yeah I think I actually had this one on my wishlist due to your mention of that copy a while back. I'm just hoping it's actually a US 77. Looking though all the US77s they appear to all be the Piros cut, or at least the vast majority are. I think there's about 17 different pressings and only a couple don't have the GP or PR in the deadwax.

So hopefully he's correct and it's not some random pressing.
Looking forward to adding another copy of Whipped Cream and Other Delights to my collection.

Yeah I think I actually had this one on my wishlist due to your mention of that copy a while back. I'm just hoping it's actually a US 77. Looking though all the US77s they appear to all be the Piros cut, or at least the vast majority are. I think there's about 17 different pressings and only a couple don't have the GP or PR in the deadwax.

Looking forward to adding another copy of Whipped Cream and Other Delights to my collection.
I was playing my Whipped Cream the other day and thinking that it would benefit from the audiophile treatment. My copy is fairly clean and it sounds fucking amazing.

Good luck. You should be okay if the seller has a decent track record. No pun intended...

COMPLAIN! WE ARE TO BITTERLY COMPLAIN AT ALL TIMES.

Personally I'm really favorable to screaming into the void.
If the void isn't available I find a pillow or couch cushion will suffice in a pinch.

You’ll never believe but I found this room just for you. It has cushions on the roof the floor and all the walls. You get to wear a special jacket for special boys and you can scream all the pain away and no one will bat an eyelid…

You’ll never believe but I found this room just for you. It has cushions on the roof the floor and all the walls. You get to wear a special jacket for special boys and you can scream all the pain away and no one will bat an eyelid…
A few years back I went to a "rage room" with a few friends. You rent a room and go in with a baseball bat and just destroy everything. Destroying the printer a la' office space was the best part. I highly recommend it. Just make sure it's actually a rage room and not just like, a hotel, or someones house you wandered into because that can be AWKWAAARD...

On another note, I was able to flatten the Van Morrison Rhino.
Man this one sounds really good. I enjoyed spinning it several times over the weekend.
There's a nice interview in the liner notes with Elliot Scheiner about this being the first 16 track session and the first time to use U87 transistor mics at A&R. Cool stuff.

Track B1, Masqualero...wow, sounds incredible!

So glad that MoFi debacle happened because I've been picking up these Miles 45rpm presses at my own leisure.

View attachment 181625
yep. blessing in disguise. i can wait to also hear reviews on newer mofi releases before buying them since they no longer go out of stock within minutes.

Back