Definitive Audiophile pressings

That's taking cost cutting to the extreme. Mine thankfully are fully polylined and the records are clean.

I need pictures. I'm not entirely sure if you are just trying to wind up @NightMather or if this is really a thing
I tried my best to take a pic for y’all. The inside is really smooth and is actually hard to tell if it’s a really REALLY thin lining of poly or smooth paper. BizarreIMG_3933.jpeg

I tried my best to take a pic for y’all. The inside is really smooth and is actually hard to tell if it’s a really REALLY thin lining of poly or smooth paper. BizarreView attachment 174522
Yes mine are like this. I was imagining like a square patch covering the circle in the inside but it’s almost as if the poly is inset in the paper. It is very strange. They are smooth but do not feel like poly on the inside and the other liners I have lying around definitely have a poly film on the inside. Seems like this would actually be more expensive then poly lining the damn things.

Fucking hell, who let you out? What have I told you about threatening large immoveable land masses? Don't you have to work tomorrow you absolute jackass...

i have the worst clients.
Please tell your lunatic client @Mather we’re talking about two different coupons. I would myself but I don’t want him to have a rage attack and destroy the planet.

Back