Definitive Audiophile pressings

There have been 3 of the Siamese Dream reissue. It was originally Rainbo and the following 2 are GZ. I have the original Rainbo and it’s actually quite good considering it’s them.
You could be right. I could have sworn the 2011 reissue was out of Pallas, but I know the Gish reissue I have is from Rainbo. So I could be wrong.

The recent S. Dream pressings are mastered at GZ and pressed at MRP. Have one and wanna say it says MRP in the deadwax.

Screenshot_2023-04-20-09-41-48.png

I bought this one in a bundle from Record City Japan several months ago and never spun it until now. It’s incredible! I’m not really a big Police fan, but the sonics are incredible.

EDIT: A bit of IGD on “Synchronicity II”

Last edited:
I bought this one in a bundle from Record City Japan several months ago and never spun it until now. It’s incredible! I’m not really a big Police fan, but the sonics are incredible.

EDIT: A bit of IGD on “Synchronicity II”

This one was also originally released on Quiex vinyl in the US back in the 80's. I've always been curious to see how that one sounds. The couple Quiex I have from that time period are pretty great.

If anyone’s thinking about the mono RSD Chet Baker -- Chet but haven’t pulled the trigger, it should still be available either at regular or close-to-regular price, and it’s sublime. Craft/KG hit it out of the park.
I'll likely grab this one. They pressed 10k copies. It will not be difficult to find.

So remember our favourite vinyl weirdo, ole slow vape himself.

Remember his selfless gesture of setting up a store to save us in Europe money on Fuck Chads shinny discs?

So €85 for the stereo 33 of Pet Sounds. When you add the silly flat rate shipping, that’s €110.

What a dickhead.
Well I for one am SHOCKED that a internet "influencer" with no discernable talent could possibly turn out to be a self important snake oil salesmen getting rich off the backs of the people he purports to be helping.
SHOCKED I TELL YOU

Now... if you'll just meet me over here, I think I have just the thing to solve any and all your internet influencer problems. For the low low weekly recurring fee of $59.99 + bus fare you will gain access to Mathers Super Duper Influencer Block. Whenever I see you looking at any Influencer content, I throw a block of wood at your head. No more influencers screwing up your day and your financial security! ACT FAST

Well I for one am SHOCKED that a internet "influencer" with no discernable talent could possibly turn out to be a self important snake oil salesmen getting rich off the backs of the people he purports to be helping.
SHOCKED I TELL YOU

Now... if you'll just meet me over here, I think I have just the thing to solve any and all your internet influencer problems. For the low low weekly recurring fee of $59.99 + bus fare you will gain access to Mathers Super Duper Influencer Block. Whenever I see you looking at any Influencer content, I throw a block of wood at your head. No more influencers screwing up your day and your financial security! ACT FAST

Well I mean it was always kind of going to happen, but equally fuck that guy.

Back