Definitive Audiophile pressings

Managed to snag the Yusef Lateef One Step.

Only annoying thing is that it was US only, despite being 'worldwide' in the email.

I was on immediately and didnt get it. Check out was greyed out and it was OOS by the time it stopped. Pretty pissed right now

My god, that is insane. I knew it would go quick but didnt expect that level of OOS.

Did anyone else here get a copy? Any internationals?

Same here. Had it in my cart. Hit Place order. Came back at place order as sold out...

Man that's nuts...sorry for y'all who were looking for that. Either the allotment for early sale was very low or this is gonna be a nightmare for folks.

My god, that is insane. I knew it would go quick but didnt expect that level of OOS.

I managed to get one of the early presales. If you didn't manage to snag it I guess it will be a scrum later this afternoon with general public for the remaining 700. ugh 😩

I'm domestic but I did get a copy. I was ready by logging into PayPal and logging into Craft before the 8AM Pacific Deadline. Also probably just got lucky. Good thing Craft claims next LPs in the series will be in put out in less limited #s.

I'm domestic but I did get a copy. I was ready by logging into PayPal and logging into Craft before the 8AM Pacific Deadline. Also probably just got lucky. Good thing Craft claims next LPs in the series will be in put out in less limited #s.
I was just thinking the same thing. Buying a record should NOT be such a mad rush and stressful of an experience as this.

I was lucky and got one too. Damn I can’t believe it sold out so quickly

Shocked that I actually got through. 2/2 on Craft one steps. Maybe this is the universe paying me back for going 1/30 this year with Nike releases.

Back