Definitive Audiophile pressings

I do have all the Beatles monos ...so I really need this though

Well it’s the stereo mixes so it is different. Well that’s my justification for chasing them despite also having all the Beatles monos...

I think the questions are:

Can you afford it?
Do you like the Beatles enough to want both stereo and mono mixes to make this something you need?
Are there other records you want more?

Wooo hooo! I enjoy getting an unexpected $49.99 charge from Music Direct, with no other notice b/c it means one of three Miles Mofi's are shipping from my longstanding orders. I'm getting one of Nefertiti, Sorcerer, or Filles de Kilimanjaro.

I placed these orders on November 16, 2020, and I don't think they've filled any of these titles since then.

Want me to buy it for you and you pay me back ?😂

If you do you know who to contact about the individuals that you have I and I don’t 😂
All kidding aside, the ones I need will probably end up costing my $500-600, I'm pretty confident I can get my $800 back on the 9 I have...........

You could probably sell one to pay for the other, look at that, you might actually make money off of it.

If you made me decide I’d pick the monos over the mofis for the same pressing every day of the week, with one exception, I prefer the mofi White to the mono. The MoFis are beautifully done but the stereo mixes for early Beatles are just the inferior ones.

Wooo hooo! I enjoy getting an unexpected $49.99 charge from Music Direct, with no other notice b/c it means one of three Miles Mofi's are shipping from my longstanding orders. I'm getting one of Nefertiti, Sorcerer, or Filles de Kilimanjaro.

Replying to myself, it's Nefertiti, in case any of you also have an open order w MD for this.
1616716781737.png

So I'm spinning the Speakers Corner Elvis Presley "From Elvis In Memphis" I got the other day and damn this pressing is beautiful. Blows my MOV copy out of the water and that wasn't too bad. Highly recommend if you're an Elvis fan (and in fact if you're just a passing fan, this is the one album to get IMO).

yeah I picked that one up too. It really rocks, great bass and excellent pressing

Back