Definitive Audiophile pressings

I was able to get one. I highly recommend that you have paypal or whatever the google pay one is pre-logged in so you can check out quickly. auto-fill on chrome also helps. i grabbed one, checked back and it was sold out. i can't say i'm THAT surprised since it was 300 copies worldwide. the newsletter was probably thousands of people.

their newsletter makes it seem like they will be pressing much higher quantities moving forward. the first 2 titles were already in production a LONG time ago.

I was able to get one. I highly recommend that you have paypal or whatever the google pay one is pre-logged in so you can check out quickly. auto-fill on chrome also helps. i grabbed one, checked back and it was sold out. i can't say i'm THAT surprised since it was 300 copies worldwide. the newsletter was probably thousands of people.

their newsletter makes it seem like they will be pressing much higher quantities moving forward. the first 2 titles were already in production a LONG time ago.
At least on Cogs you can report them since you can't do pre-sales.

Glad some got one. Besides my phone I had office compute going with 3 screens, login # in memory for instant click. and constant refreash......no joy. Guess I will give it a try at 4PM local time. :)

Last edited:
Hey @MikeH ...some guy on the mofi fb group said he just got shipping confirmation for American beauty...
View attachment 93281
I have the 70s MoFi 33RPM of that one so not entirely sure I'll want the 45. I might just save my money and pull the trigger on Wake of the Flood....I have had my eye on this copy that's still in stock at a place for awhile now and might just go for it.

I got one am shocked... SHOCKED I TELL YOU... that this was a total shitshow of bots and flippers... Hopefully you guys can grab that later allotment. But my guess is the site crashes because you know the same bots and flippers will be back to buy as many copies as they can.
i'm not really sure that it was bots to be honest...maybe it was but the unique code would probably prevent too many bots from getting them. i think it was just that there were only 300 copies worldwide.

you really just need to log into paypal early. some people said google pay is even easier since you don't have to get sent to paypal and then back to the craft site. despite them selling quickly, i was surprised that the site managed NOT to crash on early presale. general presale will be probably be worse though. i definitely recommend pre-logging in and starting to load that site early for those who want it. it went up early for Lush Life, so it might go up early again this time.

I got one am shocked... SHOCKED I TELL YOU... that this was a total shitshow of bots and flippers... Hopefully you guys can grab that later allotment. But my guess is the site crashes because you know the same bots and flippers will be back to buy as many copies as they can.
Yeah, doing two sales gives them time to work out different emails, different addresses instead of making them order at once.

The MoFi of Miles Davis - Nefertiti seems like it will be back in stock soon. Same with American Beauty (as @Crabbers pointed out). Both are now marked as shippable from MD.

Good news, there is another for sale at £400. Luckily these both have to Make Offer options so looks like im going to be spamming that later.

Obviously going to make an offer under the RRP.......it is second hand after all.
Ha! Yes! Excellent idea. I hate this sort of behaviour.

I think I'll try and get one later tonight when the next lot drop at 9pm in the UK, but if I don't I won't be overly disappointed. I'm looking forward to seeing what else they press in the future in larger quantities. I like the fact they are communicating on that basis also.

Back