Definitive Audiophile pressings

Splurged too much on records this month, SO, if anyone ended up getting 2 copies of the One-Step and only needs one I would love to take one off your hands next month!
They sadly got rid of 2 per customer after a bit! But if for some reason my buddy doesn't want the extra I was able to grab, I'll let ya know.

At $100/pop these are pricey, but I am definitely interested to see where the series goes from here.
As I said earlier, the Craft catalogue is WAY more intriguing to me than MoFi's current catalogue. Plus this being a 33 instead of 45 makes me more excited. But we'll see what they do!

They sadly got rid of 2 per customer after a bit! But if for some reason my buddy doesn't want the extra I was able to grab, I'll let ya know.
Appreciate that buddy. Fighting back the temptation to “find” some extra money lmao. Whyyyyyyy?!

Appreciate that buddy. Fighting back the temptation to “find” some extra money lmao. Whyyyyyyy?!
Just remember, you can't buy them all. None of these recordings are going anywhere, they're going to be reissued until the end of time. In increasingly more ridiculous and highly priced packages... You will have more chances.

Just remember, you can't buy them all. None of these recordings are going anywhere, they're going to be reissued until the end of time. In increasingly more ridiculous and highly priced packages... You will have more chances.
Did you grab yourself a copy of the One-Step Lush Life Mather?

Still available in the US. Makes me think they allocated a set number of orders for the UK/EU folks. Given what I've seen over there, the price was a steal since it worked out to only like 2x what a tone poet retails for, so I'm not surprised it quickly sold out there.
Gone everywhere now it seems. Pretty quick for selling $100k worth of records

Edit: I can't math

Last edited:
Im ashamed to admit I tried to check out. Craft hit me with the “DIDNT I JUST SAY ITS SOLD OUT?!”

Like I said, shame on me.
Come... sit...

-gestures to uncomfortable looking primary school chair-

We need to have a talk, a talk about purchases, a talk about spending exorbitant amounts of money on items you don't really need simply because other people want them, or because they will truly fulfill you... a talk about... not becoming me. My name is Mather, and I buy lots of stupid fucking shit. Have you seen my electric Mad Max'esque scooter? No? Well neither have most people because I've used it like 5 times in 3 years. It was the only thing I wanted in the entire world until approximately 8 seconds after I bought it, when that distinction was overtaken by a sudden insatiable desire for a PSVR helmet, which in turn was eclipsed mere hours later by the horrible realization that my life would simply never be complete without a SuperChexx Bubble Hockey arcade machine, which was then surpassed by my unending... well... I think you can see where this is headed. The moral of the story here is, don't be a dumb fuck like me. It's exhausting, and expensive. And your future wife will be so fucking pissed at you.

Meeting adjourned, please stack your chair in the corner.
Help yourself to punch or pie on your way out. One or the other, not both. We're on a budget here people, that $900 Lego Millennium Falcon isn't going to buy itself...

Last edited:
Come... sit...

-gestures to uncomfortable looking primary school chair-

We need to have a talk, a talk about purchases, a talk about spending exorbitant amounts of money on items you don't really need simply because other people want them, or because they will truly fulfill you... a talk about... not becoming me. My name is Mather, and I buy lots of stupid fucking shit. Have you seen my electric Mad Max'esque scooter? No? Well neither have most people because I've used it like 5 times in 3 years. It was the only thing I wanted in the entire world until approximately 8 seconds after I bought it, when that distinction was overtaken by a sudden insatiable desire for a PSVR helmet, which in turn was eclipsed mere hours later by the realization that my life would simply never be complete without a SuperChexx Bubble Hockey arcade machine, which was then surpassed by my unending... well... I think you can see where this is headed. Don't be a dumb fuck like me. It's exhausting, and expensive. And your future wife will be so fucking pissed at you.

Meeting adjourned, please stack your chair in the corner.
Sorry @Ghost it looks like they cancelled the order for my 2nd copy....not to induce FOMO in you.
Thanks Mather. Much needed.

Say, do you have a link to that Mad Max scooter, maybe I could justify it to my lady, SHE LIKES MAD MAX! I NEED ONE!!

Back