Definitive Audiophile pressings

Yeah actually thats the one I thought I used. When that didnt work, I tried Circular10, and that applied so i thought maybe I misremembed.

I probably used 15 and they deactived it while I was midcheckout....
Dammit! I paid over USD$20 fit shipping if that makes you feel better!

Interesting that they now also indicate the "Product is excluded from discount code offers."

Hope they don't go back and change the discounted orders!
I thought it strange that the code was accepted. Not complaining though :ROFLMAO:

Its not the price, its the changing it mid-checkout. Really shitty and kinda shocked Paypal let it happen
It's more of a Shopify thing I think than Paypal. They probably saw so many people using the coupon that they cut it off and your timing was probably just bad. Still sucks and maybe they will rectify it. But I'd imagine a lot of people will be complaining who ordered after they changed their policy and I doubt they will honor those.

It's more of a Shopify thing I think than Paypal. They probably saw so many people using the coupon that they cut it off and your timing was probably just bad. Still sucks and maybe they will rectify it. But I'd imagine a lot of people will be complaining who ordered after they changed their policy and I doubt they will honor those.

I approved the payment on paypal and then my receipt was a different amount, that is kinda of shitty that Paypal allows that.

Pretty sure Im SOL unless I full out cancel as well.

And the Small Batch will be like 5000 copies.
They will definitely raise the pressing amount next time. I don't think they will raise the price for a bit if it remains a 1LP One Step. It's kind of the market rate now for them based on the MoFi 2xLPs One Steps and the upcoming UHQR. I think they'll lose a bunch of potential buyers if it gets to 125 for a 1LP.

I approved the payment on paypal and then my receipt was a different amount, that is kinda of shitty that Paypal allows that.

Pretty sure Im SOL unless I full out cancel as well.
Ooh. that sucks then. Hopefully they will help you out. Surprised that happened too. Worth contacting PayPal and Craft about it.

They will definitely raise the pressing amount next time. I don't think they will raise the price for a bit if it remains a 1LP One Step. It's kind of the market rate now for them based on the MoFi 2xLPs One Steps and the upcoming UHQR. I think they'll lose a bunch of potential buyers if it gets to 125 for a 1LP.
Yep, I won’t be buying a single LP for USD$125 unless it’s Marvin Gaye’s I Want You!

That’s just too much money!

Interesting that they now also indicate the "Product is excluded from discount code offers."

Hope they don't go back and change the discounted orders!
If you ordered it and got a confirmation at that price, they can't legally go back and change the orders. Circular15 was a site-wide code that's one-time use and they probably forgot it would automatically apply to this title. I was surprised it worked.

Also glad they lowered it to 1 per customer. Hoping they keep that for future orders.

If you ordered it and got a confirmation at that price, they can't legally go back and change the orders. Circular15 was a site-wide code that's one-time use and they probably forgot it would automatically apply to this title. I was surprised it worked.

Also glad they lowered it to 1 per customer. Hoping they keep that for future orders.
Good to know! Didn't seem like that would be cool to do.

Gone on the intl website

This is all correct. It's call bait and switch and is illegal and will absolutely get you hammered with payment services and the BBB. Not worth it to them to backtrack on it. They will honor what went through and make sure the loophole is fixed.

Gone on the intl website

Still available in the US. Makes me think they allocated a set number of orders for the UK/EU folks. Given what I've seen over there, the price was a steal since it worked out to only like 2x what a tone poet retails for, so I'm not surprised it quickly sold out there.

Still available in the US. Makes me think they allocated a set number of orders for the UK/EU folks. Given what I've seen over there, the price was a steal since it worked out to only like 2x what a tone poet retails for, so I'm not surprised it quickly sold out there.
Yea--with the street date of Feb 19, they must have already had a set of them reserved for UK vs US (with more to the US most likely). Craft was smart to set up an international shop. It's part of the reason why AP/BN/MoFis are so much more expensive there. Craft's doing a lot of smart things lately.

Splurged too much on records this month, SO, if anyone ended up getting 2 copies of the One-Step and only needs one I would love to take one off your hands next month!

Yea--with the street date of Feb 19, they must have already had a set of them reserved for UK vs US (with more to the US most likely). Craft was smart to set up an international shop. It's part of the reason why AP/BN/MoFis are so much more expensive there. Craft's doing a lot of smart things lately.
At $100/pop these are pricey, but I am definitely interested to see where the series goes from here.

Back