Definitive Audiophile pressings

It's so funny that within the span of a few years, I went from thinking even $35/record was insane to just casually buying $100 albums as soon as they go live haha. There are tons of titles I wish I had bought back then but I just didn't have the disposable income and wasn't as into records back then.

I remember seeing a 1st press dark side of the moon in the 90's with the blue triangle, I think it was going for less than £50. I obviously laughed at the price & bought a tatty repress for £4

I did the same but ordered 2 on the UK store. Within a few minutes of requesting a cancellation on the first one I had the money back in my account, so you should be good.

I know im repeating myself but im seriously impressed at how quick they responded.

Not got back to me yet, but I expect the US store has a lot more queries. I'm sure they will sort it out

Here's the estate sale haul. Everything was $7. Some are definitely worth more than that. I haven't had a chance to look into Discogs yet. All the vinyl is pristine, NM or VG++.

It was about 40% Country+Classical and not a single Jazz title. Hard to imagine!

C18BD72C-219D-404F-9CE3-74CD8DAE9B4E.jpeg
EBE7E9C8-A338-4F72-8807-EEDC6D5AD887.jpeg

Anybody else buy Lush Life with the circular10 coupon and after checking out it removed it and charged full price? Cause that just happened to me and Im pretty pissed

Anybody else buy Lush Life with the circular10 coupon and after checking out it removed it and charged full price? Cause that just happened to me and Im pretty pissed

Oh I remember (especially when i have to ship to Canada). They should definitely give as many options as possible

If you have used the coupon code before, it won't work once you put your information in. I also think they just stopped the coupon code from working since too many people were using it. They also cut it from two per customer to 1 per customer.

Here's the estate sale haul. Everything was $7. Some are definitely worth more than that. I haven't had a chance to look into Discogs yet. All the vinyl is pristine, NM or VG++.

It was about 40% Country+Classical and not a single Jazz title. Hard to imagine!

View attachment 83791
View attachment 83792
Fuck, that's a great haul! Were they all at the same set price? or individually marked?

EDIT: My bad, didn't see what you wrote about them being $7. That's pretty high in my experience, but you got some great stuff, (at least) most of which is worth a lot more than that.

If you have used the coupon code before, it won't work. I also think they just stopped the coupon code from working since too many people were using it. They also cut it from two per customer to 1 per customer.

Ive never bought from the site so not that. And I just readded it to my cart and the coupon sitll works (at least on that screen). I wrote in but we'll see.

"AnalogPlanet will post a full review next week. However, here’s a preview: when Donald Byrd enters on the title track, be prepared to lose your @#&%*."

I'm really excited for this one. So happy I managed to get in on the pre-order.

If you have used the coupon code before, it won't work once you put your information in. I also think they just stopped the coupon code from working since too many people were using it. They also cut it from two per customer to 1 per customer.
Interesting that they now also indicate the "Product is excluded from discount code offers."

Hope they don't go back and change the discounted orders!

Back