Definitive Audiophile pressings

Could have ordered the AP Doors from their website I think! They seemed to have a bunch in stock last I checked (unless it was the same price).
I checked, but Strange Days was on backorder and the price was the same. (Apparently I have as much patience as I do willpower!)

You are doing god's work.

I need to get more Analog Spark titles.
I've only got Dave Digs Disney which is excellent. But I'm looking forward to this one. It's a pretty killer set.

And I actually had the ORG 45 of Shape Of Jazz a couple years back but it had no fill all over it so I got rid of it. Apparently it's an issue with that press.

I've only got Dave Digs Disney which is excellent. But I'm looking forward to this one. It's a pretty killer set.

And I actually had the ORG 45 of Shape Of Jazz a couple years back but it had no fill all over it so I got rid of it. Apparently it's an issue with that press.
I believe that Craft/Concord bought Analog Spark, so hoping that they reissue some of their pressings if they still have the metalwork. I want those Ben Folds Five releases that I'm missing. I have to look through the rest of their discography too.

Hooker'n Heat Pure Pleasure is excellent.
Dave Digs Disney Analog Spark is also excellent.
I just ordered Jazz Goes To College Analog Spark, and The Shape Of Jazz To Come Speakers Corner.

I will report back.
That Jazz Goes to College sounds as great as that live recording possibly could, I went through so many original copies of that one and could never find a clean copy. It is SUCH an enjoyable live set, good choice picking it up before it’s gone!

That Jazz Goes to College sounds as great as that live recording possibly could, I went through so many original copies of that one and could never find a clean copy. It is SUCH an enjoyable live set, good choice picking it up before it’s gone!

Only copy of Jazz Goes to College I've picked up yet was a highlight piece in an auction lot I picked up last summer - until the record inside turned out to be a Chubby Checker compilation! :ROFLMAO:

Hooker'n Heat Pure Pleasure is excellent.
Dave Digs Disney Analog Spark is also excellent.
I just ordered Jazz Goes To College Analog Spark, and The Shape Of Jazz To Come Speakers Corner.

I will report back.
Adding Hooker N Heat and Jazz Goes to College to the wants list. I've got that Dave Digs Disney and love it, I need to break that one out again.

Weakling! ;) I ordered the Skynyrd last night and an AP Doors title from Acoustic Sounds' discogs this a.m. haha.
Ended up ordering that Skynyrd and Steppenwolf AP this morning after standing strong last night hah. RIP willpower...
I got the Skynyrd and the Roger Waters Amused to Death titles. But i did save $125 when I canceled the preorder for the 45rpm Amused To Death, so I came out $15 ahead!

if anybody was looking for Hall and Oates Abandoned Luncheonette MoFi, RPM seems to have it from that haul they got in…that album rules. I just got the MoFi of it recently.

So you can buy this "lightly" damaged box copy of KOB for $150 from Acoustic Sounds or you can preorder it for $100 from... Acoustic Sounds?

I saw that. AS's Discogs is schizophrenic. Sometimes, their prices are fair and, often, better than fair. Other times, I don't understand them at all.

A recent interesting thing they've done is for the OJC "Waltz for Debby," which I bought new from AS Discogs on May 5 for $30 (along w/ OJC "Saxophone Colossus" for $25). Since then, they've listed 3-4 copies, all for increasing prices, most recently $60! (and, apparently, someone paid that bc that listing is gone)

So you can buy this "lightly" damaged box copy of KOB for $150 from Acoustic Sounds or you can preorder it for $100 from... Acoustic Sounds?

Only thing I can think is that they're selling impatience, since ordering new will require a wait. That or they're counting on ignorance. Either way, it doesn't make much sense. They also sold each of the individual albums from the Sade box set, individually, AND they sold the box and packaging!! That's a real stumper. If they had all the parts, why not just sell the whole thing?

Back