Definitive Audiophile pressings

It was limit 3 per customer. That's just weird and does nothing to stave off flippers.
I won't be surprised if they sell all 25k today. If it they do, it will say a lot of where demand is at for audiophile pressings in 2021. Kind of Blue is iconic, however I feel like the limited runs labels have been doing has been driving the hype and demand to an all time high.

Took 40min. Had to clear out my cart as I had the start of another order in it.

Now did I get in the 1st 6000 copies. 🤔

And just to be clear… the 45rpm is not up for preorder yet? Is that correct?

.........did the world really need another pressing of Kind of Blue?
FYyj_zRkpJvGcUKGDV9WvMc4P-qAJQHYa9ZpDT4zHm8.jpg

.........did the world really need another pressing of Kind of Blue?
Apparently! It's shiny and clear and new and something about the groove height and blah blah about the minuscule speed correction and there's a cool YouTube video and the guy puts a heavy metal plate on top to prevent @Mather from getting a warped copy and...

Apparently! It's shiny and clear and new and something about the groove height and blah blah about the minuscule speed correction and there's a cool YouTube video and the guy puts a heavy metal plate on top to prevent @Mather from getting a warped copy and...
I personally don't love the MoFi one. I should have just gotten the KG cut but curiousity got the best of me haha.

I personally don't love the MoFi one. I should have just gotten the KG cut but curiousity got the best of me haha.
I really like the MoFi one a lot, but it's basically 1 song per side and flip. I grabbed one of these for a buddy in case he couldn't get (he is still trying as I type this). If he gets one I'll have a death match.

Back