Definitive Audiophile pressings

It’s a real pity that a certain remaster label with seemingly close ties with Sony hasn’t picked up Grace and Sketches rather than some of the 70s barrel scraping they’ve been engaged in of late...
My secret hope is that ORG seems to have lost the right to repress Grace, so maybe this certain label will do it next. One can hope...

Anyone know where you can buy the Jeff Buckley - Grace KG cut at retail? @MikeH I get the sense you're the authority here.
Elusive disc claim this one is KG
Backordered though...

Elusive disc claim this one is KG
Backordered though...
Plaidroom has it...supposedly by upc code

The upc code, barcode and sleeve for the recent pants edition is identical though, you have to open it up and look at the dead wax to tell the difference.

yeah no that's what they were saying a couple pages back, you can't trust the UPC as they are all the same. You have to check the dead wax to be sure it"s KG. Dunno how Elusive disc can be so sure it's the one...

yeah no that's what they were saying a couple pages back, you can't trust the UPC as they are all the same. You have to check the dead wax to be sure it"s KG. Dunno how Elusive disc can be so sure it's the one...
Elusive Disc: "Thank you for calling Elusive Disc, how can I help you?"
Mr Moustache: "Yes, I wanted to know if the Jeff Buckley-Grace you offer is the Kevin Gray mastered version"
Elusive Disc: "Why yes it is"
Mr Moustache: "Thank you, I was just checking" - Hangs up.

Elusive Disc phone person to other employee: "Who's Kevin Gray?"

;)

Anyone know if there is a good, affordable pressing of Ella & Louis currently ? (request from the wifey)

I'm not huge on Yaz -- but then again I'm not huge on early DM either -- but "Undercurrent" is beautiful and perfect and is on the short short list of "jazz albums everyone needs", along with "Kind of Blue" and "A Love Supreme".
-looks around... sees no copies...

NOWWW YOU TELL ME

Back