Definitive Audiophile pressings

Been eyeing that one for a while - I have their first as a MOFI and they did a superb job with it.

@Mather Do you have a Canadian supplier for MOFI's or do you just bite the bullet and buy from the US?
I just buy locally from Sonic or Kops or off of Canadian Discogs shops. But Sonic raised their 2 LP 45 Mofi price to NINETY NINE dollars this month so they're probably out now..

I just buy locally from Sonic or Kops or off of Canadian Discogs shops. But Sonic raised their 2 LP 45 Mofi price to NINETY NINE dollars this month so they're probably out now..

Yeah, that's how I do it too. I ordered 3 directly from MOFI a few years ago and shipping + customs was deadly (just like AS).

I ended up getting one from Aux33Tours and a few others from a local in Ottawa (before lockdown - that place is great for MOFIs but sadly they're not online). Otherwise, I just do the rounds of the various Canadian shops and search for the gamut of audiophile stuff to see if anything pops up.

What's your problem with this ? It's a great and well recorded sounding album .

Everything from the boring music to the overrated career when not accompanied by his more talented friends all of whom have now dumped him because he’s a horrendous vat of shit that really needs to shut his mouth more often to prevent it emanating into the wider world. Is that enough?

Hey Cros is full of shut but at least he owns up to it. He’s a very entertaining interview. His solo debut is a killer record regardless of his inflate personality .
And Jerry Garcia’s fingerprints are all over his first solo album, so definitely Cros was in good company

So you're better ?
Everything from the boring music to the overrated career when not accompanied by his more talented friends all of whom have now dumped him because he’s a horrendous vat of shit that really needs to shut his mouth more often to prevent it emanating into the wider world. Is that enough?

Back