Definitive Audiophile pressings

So you're better ?

I don’t understand the premise of your question?

As a human? I hope to god so, I certainly strive to be but I think that I’m not the person to ask and none of the people who would be are on here. I certainly don’t have any people who I’d be as closely associated with me as Nash was with him calling me “bad news”.

Is it confirmed that they won't? Or they just haven't yet?
I think they won't. Special Beat Service is nowhere to be found on the mofi site. And although Heaven Up Here is still on their site, it is marked as "sold out," which I thought meant no more pressings. And they are both "no longer available for purchase" at music direct.

I think they won't. Special Beat Service is nowhere to be found on the mofi site. And although Heaven Up Here is still on their site, it is marked as "sold out," which I thought meant no more pressings. And they are both "no longer available for purchase" at music direct.
If it’s sold out on MoFi’s site, then sadly yes probably gone. License likely expired.

Is it weird that I actually like the packaging of Lou Reed's New York? I don't need the cds but getting the records out of the sleeves isn't hard for me and I like that it is double-sleeved as well.

Speaking of Lou-- I need Coney Island Baby. I see there's a brand new white pressing. Is that the same as the recent remaster? I can get that for like half the price.

Speaking of Lou-- I need Coney Island Baby. I see there's a brand new white pressing. Is that the same as the recent remaster? I can get that for like half the price.

Its the exact same. Even had the same big black and green sticker on the front of the shrink rabbiting on about that remaster. I only picked the white up because it was the one my local had in stock!

Boom Boom AAA Moondance on the Acoustic Sounds discogs! This one sounds awesome. Can probably find an unopened one for not too much more but with not being able to know which are AAA and which are digital until ya open it, might be worth going for an opened one!

Boom Boom AAA Moondance on the Acoustic Sounds discogs! This one sounds awesome. Can probably find an unopened one for not too much more but with not being able to know which are AAA and which are digital until ya open it, might be worth going for an opened one!
Didn't have the balls to post the Crosby, eh? ;) Haha

Didn't have the balls to post the Crosby, eh? ;) Haha

giphy.gif

So the HQ-180 sticker is not enough to confirm the version?

Back