Definitive Audiophile pressings

LMAOOO 😂😂😂

I don’t want a sugar daddy, I want a audiophile vinyl boyfriend, who either works as an audio engineer, loves buying and listening to audiophile pressings or works for an audiophile record company! 🤷‍♂️

I’ve probably made everyone go 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ with what I’ve just said! 😂

Back onto the thread, has anyone gotten their Supervinyl Bob Dylan ‘Desire’ pressing? If so, does it sound better than the 2LP 45RPM Mono Bob Dylan MoFi pressings!? 🤔
I don't have the "regular" to compare to, but the supervinyl sounds fantastic. It's my favorite Dylan album and very happy with it, dead quiet, great soundstage. Is it worth $75?
@MikeH what other titles are announced on super vinyl? I think I missed that.

I don't have the "regular" to compare to, but the supervinyl sounds fantastic. It's my favorite Dylan album and very happy with it, dead quiet, great soundstage. Is it worth $75?
@MikeH what other titles are announced on super vinyl? I think I missed that.
I believe David Crosby - If I Could Remember My Name is the next supervinyl coming up eventually. MoFi will be doing more of the $75 supervinyl but not one steps moving forward. They will supposedly be more copies pressed than the Dylan as Dylan was a bit of a test run. The other titles supposedly will be available at other retailers too!

I’ve heard great things about that one. I admittedly need to stream it since I’m not really familiar with the album.
Yeah, check it out. It's definitely of its time (1967), but I think it stands up well. (Though it could also be that the sound is imprinted on me, since this is a record my older sister had when I was a lad.)

Yah! They are both fantastic. Also the mofi Bill Withers live at Carnegie that got restocked today sounds like a dream.

The nice thing about the Wonderful Sounds series is that its literally an AP mixtape made up from their other releases. Which actually knowing you might be dangerous as then you'd try to pick them all up individually as well. 🤣
I’ll have to pickup the Johnny Cash from my local for sure! And yes, I’ll definitely be buying The Wonderful Sounds Male and Female series! 🍾🏆🎯

I can’t afford to splurge too much on vinyl at the moment as I’ll be renting and eating out a lot, as well as seeing at personal trainer, going out and putting a bit away for travelling! But...it’s always good to dream a bit about owning audiophile pressings you can’t afford! I do it at the moment at the book warehouse I’m working at; I read all the Lonely Planet travel guides and just dream away... 💭✈️🏔🏖🏜

back in stock

Damn thank you!

grabbed!

LMAOOO 😂😂😂

I don’t want a sugar daddy, I want a audiophile vinyl boyfriend, who either works as an audio engineer, loves buying and listening to audiophile pressings or works for an audiophile record company! 🤷‍♂️

I’ve probably made everyone go 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ with what I’ve just said! 😂

Back onto the thread, has anyone gotten their Supervinyl Bob Dylan ‘Desire’ pressing? If so, does it sound better than the 2LP 45RPM Mono Bob Dylan MoFi pressings!? 🤔
I missed out on the Dylan but based on eBay and other sites seems like half of them sold to flippers sadly! Glad they are pressing more for the next supervinyl although the titles don’t excite me much

I got it (paid far too much, from music direct with shipping & fedex handling charges), it sounds great, but I didn't have the standard Mofi to compare

I got it (paid far too much, from music direct with shipping & fedex handling charges), it sounds great, but I didn't have the standard Mofi to compare
The standard is brilliant to be honest. So good I didn't even feel tempted to consider the upgrade.

Im trying to think whether there are any Dylan big hitters I'd jump on. I love the mono box and don't see the need to upgrade but I'd probably dive on Time Out of Mind and would be all over Nashville Skyline.

The represses I'd love though are Bootleg Series 4 and 10. Kicking myself for not getting 10

Back