Definitive Audiophile pressings

LOL, A step up from Amazon. Seriously I ordered a Sonic Youth Boxset from Amazon and they slapped the shipping label directly to the shrink wrap.

it arrived in perfect condition.
Yep--that has happened to me with Amazon too. A Courtney Barnett LP just had a shipping label slapped on it. Corners got dinged but the record was weirdly perfectly fine.

How that the packaging, decent shipping boxes? I forget, the last time I ordered from them was ages ago...

I cannot remember if it was a whiplash box, but it was well boxed I think.

Yeah, I can't remember the box, but mine arrive quickly and without damage. Expect warping, but I'm sure you always expect that.

LOL, A step up from Amazon. Seriously I ordered a Sonic Youth Boxset from Amazon and they slapped the shipping label directly to the shrink wrap.

it arrived in perfect condition.

I've had that happen so many times from Amazon. Weirdly, the most damaged record I got from Amazon was still in shrink, packed in an intact "frustration free" box within an intact shipping box. It's like somebody at the pressing plant sat on it then decided to pack it anyway (in fact, that's probably exactly what happened).

Last time Amazon just slapped a label on a record was the New Order Power Corruption and Lies box I got on sale. It was perfect. Clean corners, everything.

Hmm...DD seems to have the release date for the Harry Nilsson upcoming MoFi as 1/29. I have that and the SRV One Step on order at The Sound of Vinyl so I'm assuming/hoping they are holding SRV back until Nilsson comes out.

Couldn't stand the weather the one step? A friends arrived today.

Couldn't stand the weather the one step? A friends arrived today.
Yea. I have it ordered in the same order as the Nilsson MoFi coming out so not surprised if that's holding it up. Just hoping that Sound of Vinyl is holding a One Step aside for me or ships it separately if not...I know retailers just started getting the One Steps in.

back in stock

back in stock
Damn! Also at Music Direct. Couldn't hit buy fast enough.

I've had on order from someone in the UK since October. I don't know if I need to cover my bets and order a copy from Music Direct
If you can cancel your other order...or can ask the person you ordered from...might be worth it. I thought this was OOP for sure since it disappeared from the site.

If you can cancel your other order...or can ask the person you ordered from...might be worth it. I thought this was OOP for sure since it disappeared from the site.

I sent them an e-mail at Christmas to cancel saying I didn't think it would come back into stock. I got no reply. I guess he knew better. But I would be so gutted if I missed this. I love this album.

Back