Definitive Audiophile pressings

Time to enter the twilight zone then...
hypnotic-vinyl-label.gif

@Mather - Have you got a copy of the MoFi 45RPM Johnny Cash “I Walk The Line”? I didn’t realise it was only limited to 3,000 copies! It’s ‘sold out’ on the MoFi website so I’m going to have to pickup a copy at my local!

@JonnyH - I know The Wonderful Sounds of Female Vocals is one of your favourite and best sounding AP pressings! Isn’t Johnny Cash’s I Walk The Line one of your favourite/best sounding MoFi pressings?

@Mather - Have you got a copy of the MoFi 45RPM Johnny Cash “I Walk The Line”? I didn’t realise it was only limited to 3,000 copies! It’s ‘sold out’ on the MoFi website so I’m going to have to pickup a copy at my local!

@JonnyH - I know The Wonderful Sounds of Female Vocals is one of your favourite and best sounding AP pressings! Isn’t Johnny Cash’s I Walk The Line one of your favourite/best sounding MoFi pressings?
I have it on order but I suspect it won't come in... But I tried to get it yeah...

I have been following this thread for like 24 hours and you all have, through no fault of your own, convinced me to make 2 off the cuff purchases today.
If it makes you feel any better this thread convinced me to take a 45 minute Fleetwood Mac themed Peloton ride today. My butt feels your wallet's pain.

I wish I had a boyfriend who worked at both Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds and got at least 30% of all vinyl stock in the warehouse or just sneaked in free international shipping for me! 😩🙊

I love audiophile records but it’s so damn expensive! I can’t keep up with it! I want it all! 😤🤪

Has anyone had QC issues with the Blue Note classics series? My copy of Speak No Evil has a big scratch through the B side and Song for My Father has 2 loud pops in the midele of Lonely Woman. Both sound great so I am returning for replacement, but I am wondering if this is common. Probably doesn't help being packed in those paper sleeves.

I wish I had a boyfriend who worked at both Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds and got at least 30% of all vinyl stock in the warehouse or just sneaked in free international shipping for me! 😩🙊

I love audiophile records but it’s so damn expensive! I can’t keep up with it! I want it all! 😤🤪
So you want an audiophile sugar daddy? Could probably find that on the Hoffman forums!

So you want an audiophile sugar daddy? Could probably find that on the Hoffman forums!
LMAOOO 😂😂😂

I don’t want a sugar daddy, I want a audiophile vinyl boyfriend, who either works as an audio engineer, loves buying and listening to audiophile pressings or works for an audiophile record company! 🤷‍♂️

I’ve probably made everyone go 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ with what I’ve just said! 😂

Back onto the thread, has anyone gotten their Supervinyl Bob Dylan ‘Desire’ pressing? If so, does it sound better than the 2LP 45RPM Mono Bob Dylan MoFi pressings!? 🤔

LMAOOO 😂😂😂

I don’t want a sugar daddy, I want a audiophile vinyl boyfriend, who either works as an audio engineer, loves buying and listening to audiophile pressings or works for an audiophile record company! 🤷‍♂️

I’ve probably made everyone go 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ with what I’ve just said! 😂

Back onto the thread, has anyone gotten their Supervinyl Bob Dylan ‘Desire’ pressing? If so, does it sound better than the 2LP 45RPM Mono Bob Dylan MoFi pressings!? 🤔
I missed out on the Dylan but based on eBay and other sites seems like half of them sold to flippers sadly! Glad they are pressing more for the next supervinyl although the titles don’t excite me much

Yah! They are both fantastic. Also the mofi Bill Withers live at Carnegie that got restocked today sounds like a dream.

The nice thing about the Wonderful Sounds series is that its literally an AP mixtape made up from their other releases. Which actually knowing you might be dangerous as then you'd try to pick them all up individually as well. 🤣

Back