Cute Animal Thread

I’ve heard good things about this style of dog bed. I want to get one for our dogs but I’ve only seen them for small dogs. We have two big ones and one small. Plus the two cats. It would be a lot of fluffy beds.

We got a Big Barker for our large boi. They're definitely pricey (pretty sure I spent less on my first mattress out of college), but we have concrete floors and a breed that can develop hip issues and it will probably last longer than he does. For reference, Mulder is ~85lb and has plently of room on his XL. 2 large dogs would probably fit on their "Giant" if they're good at sharing.

IMG_20201212_144735.jpg

We got a Big Barker for our large boi. They're definitely pricey (pretty sure I spent less on my first mattress out of college), but we have concrete floors and a breed that can develop hip issues and it will probably last longer than he does. For reference, Mulder is ~85lb and has plently of room on his XL. 2 large dogs would probably fit on their "Giant" if they're good at sharing.
Did you get the waterproof liner for the bed? If yes, is it noisy? Like make a crinkly sound. I noticed on their website it’s an option.

He didn't come home with a cone...and did pretty good for a while, but started licking so we had to put on an inflatable cone.

We had bought one weeks ago just in case...as a real cone wouldn't fit in his crate. This one works pretty well.

Don't let the image fool you - he doesn't like it.

He thinks he can get it off, but it's strapped around his his collar.

He'll be 7 months next week - and weighs 68 pounds already.

The vet says he's just right for his size, so that's good.

132032165_10220393050388831_7829130610556504672_o.jpg

Last edited:
He didn't come home with a cone...and did pretty good for a while, but started licking so we had to put on an inflatable cone.

We had bought one weeks ago just in case...as a real cone wouldn't fit in his crate. This one works pretty well.

Don't let the image fool you - he doesn't like it.

He thinks he can get it off, but it's strapped around his his collar.

He'll be 7 months next week - and weighs 68 pounds already.

The vet says he's just right for his size, so that's good.

View attachment 80796
Awww, what a good boy. Here’s an old cone of shame pic of Polly for solidarity
8249C559-E740-4FE5-ABA7-CC42B3421793.jpeg

Back