Cute Animal Thread

Does your pet love music as much as you do?
Well, Spotify has something for you and your pet!
With your spotify account, some info of your pet and a picture, Spotify will give you a playlist for you both to enjoy.

(not really. i am hating the playlist they made for Poncho)

My elderly baby recuperating from surgery for a ligament tear in her knee (basically ACL for dogs). She’s all doped up and on a 12 week road to recovery. The cone should only be on for a couple more weeks. Till then it doubles as a holder for her llama wooby. Once she’s healed up she can go get a job and pay me back for this shit. View attachment 29546

Edit: I also want to note that her backside is shaved and I remind on the daily how stupid she looks. She then reminds me that I'm losing my hair. We have a good laugh.
Poor pooch..........the cone is the worst, lol

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE;alkdjsfa hrgfsdfk;gjl'sdgfhj;skd!!!!!!!!!!!

What sort of breed is this perfection?
it's called cockapoo, a mixed breed between a cocker spaniel and a poodle.
Fonzo's mum is a perfectly golden cocker spaniel, while the dad is a relatively small and hyperactive cream poodle.

Fonzo lives in our garden in his small kennel and has made friend with the large rabbit Fluhli.fonzo and fluhli.JPG

it's called cockapoo, a mixed breed between a cocker spaniel and a poodle.
Fonzo's mum is a perfectly golden cocker spaniel, while the dad is a relatively small and hyperactive cream poodle.

Fonzo lives in our garden in his small kennel and has made friend with the large rabbit Fluhli.View attachment 29994
Joffrey’s a Cockapoo! Great fun, total people pleasers. This is what they look like after a bath...

D469A2F9-479D-489F-803F-A3CFBE0B29D2.jpeg

Back