Cute Animal Thread

15 weeks now. 23 pounds already. Got her final puppy shots so she was able to go on her first walk outside today. Did well when she met some other doggies which was good since she hadn't seen another dog since saying goodbye to her sister at the beginning of December. She's turning into a wonderful night time dog. She sits with us while we watch TV.

81230024_10217817422641882_6736687557037260800_n.jpg81194110_10217817423081893_1210344431375351808_n.jpg

15 weeks now. 23 pounds already. Got her final puppy shots so she was able to go on her first walk outside today. Did well when she met some other doggies which was good since she hadn't seen another dog since saying goodbye to her sister at the beginning of December. She's turning into a wonderful night time dog. She sits with us while we watch TV.

View attachment 28409View attachment 28410
Such a cutie!

DSC_0147b.jpg
Sorry it's both poorly lit and a bit washed out, was trying to get enough light to see Sarge without having to have my dirty house in view (and I'm still learning the ropes again with this camera thing.) Sarge has more toys than the kid from the movie The Toy, but his favorite toy will apparently always be an empty paper towel roll.

View attachment 29366
Sorry it's both poorly lit and a bit washed out, was trying to get enough light to see Sarge without having to have my dirty house in view (and I'm still learning the ropes again with this camera thing.) Sarge has more toys than the kid from the movie The Toy, but his favorite toy will apparently always be an empty paper towel roll.
I absolutely love the play of textures here between the dog and the cardboard tube. I also like how you start with very cool colors in the back ground and get a lively pop of warm with both his ear and whatever the sunlight is touching. Very interesting.

I absolutely love the play of textures here between the dog and the cardboard tube. I also like how you start with very cool colors in the back ground and get a lively pop of warm with both his ear and whatever the sunlight is touching. Very interesting.

Thank you! A happy accident admittedly, as all I was really conscious of was trying to limit the depth of field and lighting enough to make the background go away (I really need to vacuum) lol. But happy accidents and surprising disappointments are the shots I'm learning the most from, so I'll take it. :)

Back