Cute Animal Thread

We had our home inspection yesterday and everything went fine. We just have to wait for our new baby to get her 2nd round of shots on December 2nd. On the morning of December 3rd, I’ll head over to pick her up and this beautiful little baby will be ours. Can’t wait.9D8E3D6E-E1CC-4BEC-BF31-9497DEEB7627.jpeg

View attachment 23461

One leash that connects to two harnesses is turning out to be a game changer!
It's the only way to walk multiple dogs at once. Multiple leashes just tangle everyone up
I wouldn't say it is the only way. I have the 3 boys and don't have one of these. It means I'm very much always attentive when we're walking, switching the leashes between hands so they don't trip me. How do they do their bizness? With the other one right next to each other? Rooster would not enjoy that, he needs his personal space. Also, does one get pulled around more by the other? I just wonder if it would work for my dudes, they're all pretty different in size.

I wouldn't say it is the only way. I have the 3 boys and don't have one of these. It means I'm very much always attentive when we're walking, switching the leashes between hands so they don't trip me. How do they do their bizness? With the other one right next to each other? Rooster would not enjoy that, he needs his personal space. Also, does one get pulled around more by the other? I just wonder if it would work for my dudes, they're all pretty different in size.
The ones I use for work have a longer give inbetween pups than that picture, so they have some personal space to do their business. I havent had any issues with pulling and one of the clients I use this on has a Rottweiler and 2 little Frenchies. I just a big fan of the no tangling and keeping the entire unit of dogs in control in a collected area. I use it on a few 3 dog houses and even a 4 dog house. It's a godsend imo

The ones I use for work have a longer give inbetween pups than that picture, so they have some personal space to do their business. I havent had any issues with pulling and one of the clients I use this on has a Rottweiler and 2 little Frenchies. I just a big fan of the no tangling and keeping the entire unit of dogs in control in a collected area. I use it on a few 3 dog houses and even a 4 dog house. It's a godsend imo

So you can get one leash that has attachments for 3 dogs?

I may have to give this a try. I may also regret that decision the moment I try to walk the boys this way. Lol

So you can get one leash that has attachments for 3 dogs?

I may have to give this a try. I may also regret that decision the moment I try to walk the boys this way. Lol
I mean really it's just one leash with a big metal circle at the end that you then attach 3 regular leashes (or more) from the circle to the harnessesScreenshot_20191125-110317_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Yeah, the issue we were having was that Pippa is too new to all of this and so she was pulling me in completely opposite directions. The benefit this is having is that now they're exerting that force on each other instead of on me. They can actually get up to about 5 feet apart from each other, especially with the give of the bungee on their individual strands, they just happened to be walking more closely together in this pic. They seem to be learning to pull less, so if the behavior improves, maybe we'll be able to work back up to individual leashes again.

The benefit of the reduced tangling is amazing. They can crisscross paths as much as they want and the swivel on all the attachment points just keeps up with them.

You work with dogs? I’m a part-time pet sitter/dog walker myself. Best job ever!

Back