Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Did anyone else grab Josh Ritter from the label? I finally played mine and the first :15-:20 on side 2 sound awful

Any of you into really beautiful and melancholic folk done by a guy whose vocals sound eerily similar to the Fleet Foxes guy (sorry I don't listen to FF that often so I forgot his name) should really look into this new album that released 4 days ago.

Charlie Cunningham - Permanent Way

This is a singular track from it that really stood out to me and I think gives you a good idea of what you're in for.

Of course, I highly recommend listening to the full album when you get a chance

He's got ltd. edition vinyl and CDs here https://www.musicglue.com/charlie-cunningham

Thanks for the recommendation. Been listening to this all night. I really dig it.

$40+ if ordered from his page. Bull Moose and Amoeba were out of stock. Kind of feel bad, but ordered from Amazon for $19. Shipped free and will be here Wednesday.

• Love
Reactions: oak
I recently started listening to Adia Victoria, she seems like a blend of Americana/Country/Soul or something along those lines. Here's one of her songs that I like a lot

She’s amazing. I was supposed to see her last summer but thunderstorms kept her from performing. I picked up her debut which is also good in preparation and at the show (she was opening up for Sturgill) I picked up a 10 inch of French Pop music she did. If you like her and have not checked out Valerie June, you should do so.

Back