Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

I'm trying to buy Billy Strings 'HOME' tonight and apparently it's sold out everywhere and now going for hundreds?

How is this not just constantly in production? Album is less than two years old, critically acclaimed, touring powerhouse with an artist who is constantly hitting new heights of popularity. Leaving so much money behind..

I'm trying to buy Billy Strings 'HOME' tonight and apparently it's sold out everywhere and now going for hundreds?

How is this not just constantly in production? Album is less than two years old, critically acclaimed, touring powerhouse with an artist who is constantly hitting new heights of popularity. Leaving so much money behind..

You can try here, I’ve had pretty good luck with them finding these out of stock items in the past.

BullMoose is sold out of it. The Home vinyl has been out of stock for some time, not too long after its release. I don't know why Rounder isn't pressing more copies. The CD is available. The color vinyl version sold out almost instantly and is listed on Discogs for some ridiculous amount.

Someone posted that Home vinyl on Reddit at a great deal of $350.

I can't imagine that doesn't see a new version at some point with everything else considered...

Back