Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Anyone here know what's up with Marty Stuart and the Fabulous Superlatives? Are they still touring and recording together? May be my imagination but sems they are mentioned less on his website and I am seeing some tour dates listed as just Marty. He has some new download tunes but they seem to be him solo. Also noted they don't appear on the Stuart produced Connie Smith album.
His third song from his digital only LP "Songs I Sing In The Dark":

Last edited:
1621950166878.png

The Prine Family is proud to announce “You Got Gold: Celebrating the Life & Songs of John Prine” a series of special concerts and events being held across various venues in Nashville October 3-10. The week-long celebration will include tribute concerts at The Ryman Auditorium (October 6 & 7), the CMA Theater at The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (October 8), and the Basement East (October 9) and will culminate on October 10 what would have been John’s 75th birthday.

This album is a winner:

The Waylon Sessions​

Shannon McNally

View attachment 100538

The Prine Family is proud to announce “You Got Gold: Celebrating the Life & Songs of John Prine” a series of special concerts and events being held across various venues in Nashville October 3-10. The week-long celebration will include tribute concerts at The Ryman Auditorium (October 6 & 7), the CMA Theater at The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (October 8), and the Basement East (October 9) and will culminate on October 10 what would have been John’s 75th birthday.

1622045081255.png

Yikes.

So a few weeks ago,we discussed Ashley Monroe's new album Rosegold. There were supposedly blue vinyl copies about. I ordered one from a record shop advertising it as such on eBay and when it arrived, it was black. They are saying they've discovered all existing copies are black, that there are no blue ones, the label screwed up. Does anyone here have a blue copy?

So a few weeks ago,we discussed Ashley Monroe's new album Rosegold. There were supposedly blue vinyl copies about. I ordered one from a record shop advertising it as such on eBay and when it arrived, it was black. They are saying they've discovered all existing copies are black, that there are no blue ones, the label screwed up. Does anyone here have a blue copy?
I was one who ordered from PopMarket advertised as blue and got black as well. I emailed and sent a DM and never got a response. Not a big deal but when they don’t even reply it’s kind of annoying. Happened before with a Non Phixion record I ordered that said red and showed up black.

Not a big deal but when they don’t even reply it’s kind of annoying.

This was my experience on a big HHV order my wife and I did last year. I felt exactly the same. And haven't ordered from them again since because how hard is it to just respond.

This was my experience on a big HHV order my wife and I did last year. I felt exactly the same. And haven't ordered from them again since because how hard is it to just respond.
And they continue to advertise as such. At least change description

Great record! 1986 was such a fantastic year for Country Debuts. You had this, Dwight Yoakam’s Guitars, Cadillacs, etc.,etc.; Steve Earle’s Guitar Town; and Lyle Lovett’s Self-Titled Debut. I own the other 3 on wax already, I really need to pick up a copy of this soon.

Back