Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Listening to the new drive by truckers now. Hate to say it, but I’m not a fan of the last two.

Listening to the new drive by truckers now. Hate to say it, but I’m not a fan of the last two.

They have their moments. I think it may have been a 'the message is more important then the medium' situation on both of those.

Anytime DBT doubt creeps in, go to A Southern Rock Opera, The Dirty South and It's Great To Be Alive! and faith shall be restored.

Any Margo Price fans who have a copy of ‘Thats how rumors get started’ but would like an autographed jacket? I have an extra and would send it out for free, just pay for the cost of media mail shipping via paypal (can I ship media if the actual media isnt in there)?

Any Margo Price fans who have a copy of ‘Thats how rumors get started’ but would like an autographed jacket? I have an extra and would send it out for free, just pay for the cost of media mail shipping via paypal (can I ship media if the actual media isnt in there)?
Anyone take you up on this yet? If not, I’d love to replace my jacket with a signed one.

Until I heard this, I didn't realize how bummed I still was over JTE's untimely passion.

Steve Earle & The Dukes doing Harlem River Blues.

Stereogum has the full tracklist if anyone is interested. I was hoping for Mama's Eyes.

TRACKLIST:
01 “I Don’t Care”
02 “Ain’t Glad I’m Leaving”
03 “Maria”
04 “Far Away In Another Town”
05 “They Killed John Henry”
06 “Turn Out My Lights”
07 “Lone Pine Hill”
08 “Champagne Corolla”
09 “The Saint Of Lost Causes”
10 “Harlem River Blues”
11 “Last Words”