Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Sweet, thanks for the info!

Here is the link for the indie version. Probably going to see if I can wait and get it from Bullmoose in the morning.

New Willie exclusive at B&N:

To anybody else crushed about Charley Prides death and realizing you should have more in your collection, you can grab some autographed albums still on his website. Grab them before the vultures looking to make a quick buck do.

I actually did this earlier today. Got the Greatest Hits. Assuming it is vinyl.

Update. Just got my Charley Pride signed records in and they are indeed sealed vinyl. One had punch marks so they are clearly old stock but came with a nice note from his wife thanking for the support, talking about his CMA award, redoing the web store, and how all Charley had been personally signing all items in the store during Covid. I probably splurged a bit too much buying 3 and the hardcover book, but it’s nice to know the money is going toward the family considering everything.

Any Todd Snider or John Prine fans will want to go to about 1 hour and 15 minutes or just watch the whole thing. Not vinyl related sorry but I already preordered whatever it’s going to be on if they do!

Back