Comics Corner

Fuck!

That’s unfortunate. I loved Hip-Hop Family Tree.

Yeah, I'll say.
Hadn't heard from my old boss in a bunch of months until he sent me the few-days old accusation story yesterday then he sent me this one just now.
A lot of mixed thoughts and feelings.
Really damning final words in his Facebook post. Worth a read for those that might not even know who he was (like me). The humanity of it all is too heavy.

Last edited:
Oooof, the bit to his folks was especially hard to read.
you can tell he knows how bad this is gonna hurt his family but he still couldn’t see another way out.

I will say I used to follow Pisker on Twitter (before Elon) and he seemed friendly but also extremely online. Seemingly his whole world was essentially social media and comic books and he was likely gonna lose both, I could how he’d feel hopeless. it’s a sad situation.

you can tell he knows how bad this is gonna hurt his family but he still couldn’t see another way out.

I will say I used to follow Pisker on Twitter (before Elon) and he seemed friendly but also extremely online. Seemingly his whole world was essentially social media and comic books and he was likely gonna lose both, I could how he’d feel hopeless. it’s a sad situation.

He and I were "friends" back when I was still on the book of face. We had one brief messaging chat when I congratulated him on the announcement of X-Men: Grand Design and he commented on a small handful of my posts along the way and he was always super friendly and chill. Given we were both nerdy in our love of hip hop and comic books, I imagined he and I would get along quite well if we ever met in person. Now we'll never know.

Given how messed up I've been feeling about all this as just a fan who happened to have a slight bit of online rapport with him, I can't even imagine how his family is feeling.

Whatever did or didn't happen as far as allegations go, this is very much a nobody wins scenario.

Back