College Football

Longhorn Santa finally left me the blowout of OU that I crave every year. Just a complete destruction. Most of the OU side was out of the Cotton Bowl at the middle of the 3rd.

r8zA7W.gif

Come on Auburn Tigers!! Little warm up against UMASS for Hugh Freeze. Not expecting much this year, but hopefully some magic moments.

The whole college football industry seems in a transition period. Hope they put out a decent product this year.

I don't know. Maybe Texas will be okay in the SEC given we just did something that very few SEC teams were able to do. So nice to finally be able to close out a big name opponent.

I don't know. Maybe Texas will be okay in the SEC given we just did something that very few SEC teams were able to do. So nice to finally be able to close out a big name opponent.
Glad teams can give their players NIL funds , something bama has been doing before NIL was a thing. Elite players are choosing other schools

Look, it's not my money and I guess it's not really my place to tell billionaires what to do with their money. That said, it's beyond obscene that Texas A&M is going to pay 76 million dollars to buyout Jimbo Fisher's contract. It's their own fault for that idiotic contract but it's just stupid that with everything going on in this state, billionaires are spending their money to buy out a stupid head football coach who was mediocre. These are the same people who get offended when asked to pay more in taxes. I guess I'll be happy that those billionaires are angry this morning that Texas is 9-1 and that's what they desire A&M to be. Oh well, time to spend more millions on the next head coach. Time is a flat circle.

Look, it's not my money and I guess it's not really my place to tell billionaires what to do with their money. That said, it's beyond obscene that Texas A&M is going to pay 76 million dollars to buyout Jimbo Fisher's contract. It's their own fault for that idiotic contract but it's just stupid that with everything going on in this state, billionaires are spending their money to buy out a stupid head football coach who was mediocre. These are the same people who get offended when asked to pay more in taxes. I guess I'll be happy that those billionaires are angry this morning that Texas is 9-1 and that's what they desire A&M to be. Oh well, time to spend more millions on the next head coach. Time is a flat circle.
Didn’t they recently extended too?

Idk about lsu actually wanting him or not but hilarious that they are pissing away big oil money like it’s nothing
I don't think LSU wanted him either but Jimmy Sexton is the best agent in college football for a reason. Trust me, he took Texas for a ride back in 2013 with acting like Saban to Texas was imminent.

Back