College Football

My adult Christmas arrives this Saturday at 11am in Fair Park. Time to see if Longhorn Santa brings me the victory I asked for or another pair of socks.42987146_10214642217187538_916698101463384064_n.jpg

Man, aren't all you LSU fans so happy that we Longhorns stole away your head coaching candidate and you got stuck with terrible Coach O who now has you in position to play for an SEC championship and a playoff birth? We beat Kansas State by a FG today. What did LSU do??? Oh wait...

Man, aren't all you LSU fans so happy that we Longhorns stole away your head coaching candidate and you got stuck with terrible Coach O who now has you in position to play for an SEC championship and a playoff birth? We beat Kansas State by a FG today. What did LSU do??? Oh wait...
Thanks for winning and keeping our victory over y’all a quality win :)

For the record, I was lonely on the PJ Fleck hype train in 2016 during our head coach search. I was a HUGE Coach O doubter. Now I would die for this man.

For the record, I was lonely on the PJ Fleck hype train in 2016 during our head coach search. I was a HUGE Coach O doubter. Now I would die for this man.

I was a hopeful optimist with O against a lot of negatigers.

I KNEW we should not get jimbo for multiple reasons. Glad that didn’t go anywhere.

LSU has a very good football team this year and a world class quarterback. And obviously Joe Brady has done wonders for the offense but I am interested to see what they will look like next year without Burrow. If Bama runs the table, we can still possibly get into the playoffs, probably not what LSU would want. I think Joe Brady also has an outside shot at getting a head coaching gig.

LSU has a very good football team this year and a world class quarterback. And obviously Joe Brady has done wonders for the offense but I am interested to see what they will look like next year without Burrow. If Bama runs the table, we can still possibly get into the playoffs, probably not what LSU would want. I think Joe Brady also has an outside shot at getting a head coaching gig.

Brady and lsu have already started discussions this weekend. Also our actual O Coordinator is a former player and is close to retirement. Wouldn’t be surprised if Brady is promised “full” control and pay raise at that point too.

Brennan is a good qb with little college experience. Will be interesting to see him with this new playbook after an off season to work with it.

With the transfer portal, getting a new ready-to-go QB isn't an issue...sadly for Texas fans...see OU the last 3 seasons.

Brady and lsu have already started discussions this weekend. Also our actual O Coordinator is a former player and is close to retirement. Wouldn’t be surprised if Brady is promised “full” control and pay raise at that point too.

Brennan is a good qb with little college experience. Will be interesting to see him with this new playbook after an off season to work with it.

I did see that they were working on an extension, I've heard his named mentioned with the Arkansas job too. Lots of SEC Coaches probably going to lose their job this season so I would be worried about other schools coming after my coach.

Great win, Burrow and Hellaire were great. It is all Trump's fault though, as soon as they introduced that bastard we fumbled the football and things started going south.

this is my fear. I do believe we can beat y’all again, but man, the 2012 championship game still haunts me. don’t even wanna chance it’s haha

I was very worried about our defense and my fears were realized. Losing Moses and McMillion before the season even started was devastating to our defense, then we lost Lebyran Ray. Probably the most average defense since Saban has been there, 4 True Freshman starting is not a good recipe for what LSU has on offense.

Anyone interested in a College Basketball thread? Heart/like or some shit, and if there's interest, let's get one going!

I’m American gangster , will wade , is here to bring you down but if you wanna do it I’m down.

LSU isn’t just a football school 😉
Emmitt Williams is here to eat this year

giphy.gif

Back