Ch Ch Ch Changes! - David Bowie Talk

He actually turns the interview around on the interviewer and asks way more poignant questions than that guy ever was going to ask. All MTV interviews should have been done by Bowie.
Reminds me of an old website (long gone now) Bowie Doing Normal Things, Just Way Cooler. It was pictures of him doing 'normal' things like pushing a pram, making coffee or riding the subway. And he was doing them way cooler than us mere mortals.

Reminds me of an old website (long gone now) Bowie Doing Normal Things, Just Way Cooler. It was pictures of him doing 'normal' things like pushing a pram, making coffee or riding the subway. And he was doing them way cooler than us mere mortals.

For example, it's impossible to look this cool while spinning records.

1628173986183.png

Yep ...autumn releases are starting to pile up....October is a really big month ...some big hitters Beatles , R.E.M., Stones , Weller , Coldplay ...now Bowie , probably U2 ....all I need now is a Smiths release and I’m sunk

Yeah Beatles was an expensive one and I was going to finally get Naked as a Christmas present to myself as it wasn’t in there. This box will kill that idea lol.

Back