Bugs

uvwxVinyl

Copying and pasting gifs results in a static image being copied to the clipboard. You can still post images from google. Right click on the gif, and select "copy image url". You can then click the image icon on the editor here and paste that url.

End result seen above.

Keep in mind though that these URLs may be blocked from remote access. I would recommend using giphy or imgur over google.

Enoch

Copying and pasting gifs results in a static image being copied to the clipboard. You can still post images from google. Right click on the gif, and select "copy image url". You can then click the image icon on the editor here and paste that url.

End result seen above.

Keep in mind though that these URLs may be blocked from remote access. I would recommend using giphy or imgur over google.
I get it to work half the time now, but in the days of yore I just copied the image and I was good

Poly-Rythmo

On my mobile (Samsung S9) in the past few days I've been unable to access any of the buttons above where I'm typing eg bold, italic, hyperlink etc. They work fine on my laptop.

RenegadeMonster

Now Spinning
Admin
On my mobile (Samsung S9) in the past few days I've been unable to access any of the buttons above where I'm typing eg bold, italic, hyperlink etc. They work fine on my laptop.
You may have accidentally toggled BB Code off on your phone and cookies remember that you did so.

The last menu item that looks like a gear, tap it and it should enable all the other buttons again.