Bugs

Yeah, +1 for a chip in if funds are needed for the storage.

Added it in the comments to the post, but is there now a size limit to the picture files that can be uploaded? Tried to upload straight from my phone and it said the file was too big.

Page numbers aren't appearing for me on threads for some reason - this has been happening for a week or so. Using Chrome 84 on an older Mac (El Capitan OS). I don't think it would be OS related though.

It looks like the hyperlinks are there - I can hover and click, just the actual page number images aren't present.

This resolved itself - numbers are back!

Did our settings change for gif avatars? I went to re-upload my salty af Prince gif again to set as my avatar but its keeping it as a static img as opposed to a gif.

Its highly possible this is just operator error as well.

Did our settings change for gif avatars? I went to re-upload my salty af Prince gif again to set as my avatar but its keeping it as a static img as opposed to a gif.

Its highly possible this is just operator error as well.

The ImageMagick PHP extension is not currently running. I'll likely have to restart the server to resolve.

Random, minor, possibly-not-a-bug issue: when I hide a thread, it disappears everywhere except for when it's the most recently posted in thread in its subforum, then it appears for me on the front page. Any way to make even that appearance disappear?

Random, minor, possibly-not-a-bug issue: when I hide a thread, it disappears everywhere except for when it's the most recently posted in thread in its subforum, then it appears for me on the front page. Any way to make even that appearance disappear?

That is the current behavior of the hide thread feature. There is no way to adjust that unfortunately.

Small thing but I use the alerts option all the time, lately when I click on a reply to a post or like etc it sends me to an approximate position of the post in that page, so I then have to scroll up and down to find it.
Small thing but anyone else have that issue ?

Reactions: Tyr
Back