Bugs

very noticeable bug after the update

it seems like when you post something it doesn't SHOW that you posted it and it stays in your reply box. meaning that it stays in the reply box all the time and you have to delete it even after you post it.. its not just on threads either but on replies to member posts

Posts are remaining in the draft area after hitting post reply...and if you're a goof like me and just keep smashing the post reply button it creates duplicate posts.

Edit: Only seemed to happen with using reply to highlighted text for me.

I can't like anything and every time I try to post in the statuses it says I need to wait 30 seconds even though I haven't posted anywhere else.

And just now noticing that I click post and nothing happens. But when I refresh, it shows it posted but the post of the text still remains in the reply box. HALP

Same problems with posts and likes. Both of them work but unless I manually refresh I never appears to have worked. Draft stays saved in the reply box.

Also don't seem to be getting most updates in alerts.

very noticeable bug after the update

it seems like when you post something it doesn't SHOW that you posted it and it stays in your reply box. meaning that it stays in the reply box all the time and you have to delete it even after you post it.. its not just on threads either but on replies to member posts

Posts are remaining in the draft area after hitting post reply...and if you're a goof like me and just keep smashing the post reply button it creates duplicate posts.

Edit: Only seemed to happen with using reply to highlighted text for me.
M-m-m-m-m-m-multi Post!

Debugging has been turned on as I try to get to the bottom of the errors.

When things fail such as Reactions and new posts you will probably see error messages pop up now.

I'll disable this once the issues have been resolved.

The issues were all related to push notifications failing.

Reactions and Post should update properly now and not require a refresh.

Those of you who said notifications weren't working, are you referring to push notifications or the bell on the top of the forum?

when i typed in an @user i wasn’t getting the little pop up you could click to populate the rest of the name, but i am now.

The issues were all related to push notifications failing.

Reactions and Post should update properly now and not require a refresh.

Those of you who said notifications weren't working, are you referring to push notifications or the bell on the top of the forum?
I was referring to the bell not updating with notifications of new posts in threads I'm following.

The likes are working now!

Push notifications are down for the count still. I resolved our other issues by removing a line of code from the push notifications service. It's apparently a known bug with XenForo that will be addressed in 2.2.3 which I expect to be released soon.

Back