Black Friday RSD 2019

If there are any altruistic RSD gurus who would be happy to help me secure a copy of The National cassette tape set, please let me know.

If you ask anyone who has been my RSD shopper surrogate in years past, I am easy to communicate with and I tip well!

I might also send a bonus thank you package with some pins, stickers, buttons, etc. :)

If there are any altruistic RSD gurus who would be happy to help me secure a copy of The National cassette tape set, please let me know.

If you ask anyone who has been my RSD shopper surrogate in years past, I am easy to communicate with and I tip well!

I might also send a bonus thank you package with some pins, stickers, buttons, etc. :)

Most of the stores I frequent have a good selection. A few days before, hit me with your phone # and we can communicate as I am heading into stores to see if they have it and if you still need it.

K, I'm gonna go ahead and put this out there ahead of time. I'm giving up on going out, I haven't been able to grab anything I want in the past 3 years of RSDs, my locals are just too small AND too far away to hit them early in the hopes of scoring their 1 copy of something.

So, if any of you would be so kind to try and grab this for me, I would be very grateful. Hit me up and I'll PP you the funds right away.

Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien

Thank you and you all be safe out there on Friday :)

K, I'm gonna go ahead and put this out there ahead of time. I'm giving up on going out, I haven't been able to grab anything I want in the past 3 years of RSDs, my locals are just too small AND too far away to hit them early in the hopes of scoring their 1 copy of something.

So, if any of you would be so kind to try and grab this for me, I would be very grateful. Hit me up and I'll PP you the funds right away.

I will try! Usually have great luck with my local. I will keep u and the thread updated if i can or can't get one!

I'll keep tabs on this this and, if you still need help, I'm sure that I can do that for you. I have a dozen shops at my disposal in Seattle

I probably won't be able to get out and shop this time either but I'm looking for the Coconut Oil EP by Lizzo ... I'm willing to wait until the extra stock goes up online though. If it's actually available.

I probably won't be able to get out and shop this time either but I'm looking for the Coconut Oil EP by Lizzo ... I'm willing to wait until the extra stock goes up online though. If it's actually available.

My shop is one per person and I am looking to grab this otherwise i'd help ya!!! Hopefully with it being 4000 they will have a ton leftover

Copies are already starting to pop up on Ebay and other places, not exactly at good prices, but I've gotten lucky grabbing stuff early for cheap before.

Sounds like that distributor change that started playing hell with stores middle of the year is gong to have a major impact Friday. The Direct Shot problem just isn’t getting better.

On the bright side, it probably will make these titles easier to get if you don't love standing in line at 7am on Black Friday.

Well? What is everyone grabbin'?

My list:

• Phish - Story of the Ghost
  • Les Claypool’s Fearless Flying Frog Brigade - Live Frogs Set 1 & 2

I don't think I need anything else. Whatchoo want?

Nas
Lizzo
HOMESHAKE
Still on the fence with VSQ and Saturday Morning Cartoons

Since HWH7 is dropping Monday i'll probably hold off

Back