Black Friday RSD 2019

I'd be interested to know what the source is on that Herbie Hancock record. The original Japanese release was a direct-to-disc recording. Did they get Sony to send a copy of the lacquer? I kinda doubt it.

(Also, it looks like Columbia US almost released a version sourced from a digital copy...)

I usually put my "wants" into categories and use Bullmoose as a pricing guide to keep to my budget.
That being said here's what I have my eye on. (Category A is the top tier "want" and then B and C are Alternate lists with C being the least priority)

Category A:
Pearl Jam Unplugged
Sugar Ray ~ 14:59
The Wrens ~ Silver

Category B:
Matt Nathanson ~ Some Mad Hope
Steppenwolf Self Titled. This is a mono press and that intrigues me. This is one I do not have
The Runaways Live In Japan

Category C:

Daryl Hall and John Oats ~ Home For Christmas
Robert Johnson ~ Sweet Home Chicago/Walkin Blues
Saturday Morning Cartoon's Greatest Hits.

I usually put my "wants" into categories and use Bullmoose as a pricing guide to keep to my budget.
That being said here's what I have my eye on. (Category A is the top tier "want" and then B and C are Alternate lists with C being the least priority)

Category A:
Pearl Jam Unplugged
Sugar Ray ~ 14:59
The Wrens ~ Silver

Category B:
Matt Nathanson ~ Some Mad Hope
Steppenwolf Self Titled. This is a mono press and that intrigues me. This is one I do not have
The Runaways Live In Japan

Category C:

Daryl Hall and John Oats ~ Home For Christmas
Robert Johnson ~ Sweet Home Chicago/Walkin Blues
Saturday Morning Cartoon's Greatest Hits.

I’ll try my luck at your system.

Category A: sleep in

Category B: eat some Thanksgiving leftovers

Category C: Pearl Jam, I guess (it’ll probably be overpriced and long sold out, which is fine because it’d just collect dust on my shelf anyway)

I’ll try my luck at your system.

Category A: sleep in

Category B: eat some Thanksgiving leftovers

Category C: Pearl Jam, I guess (it’ll probably be overpriced and long sold out, which is fine because it’d just collect dust on my shelf anyway)

What's nice about my store is they give a free buffet breakfast with giveaways during the breakfast. I get up partially for that to be honest. I look forward to the amazing food, the free acoustic music, and the time I spend with my my mom who comes to help me grab everything. It's part of the celebration. I am going out for dinner this year and watching a movie earlier in the day at a theater as tradition.

too bad Now-Again quality control is sh*t.albums usually have pressing defects when i purchase something from them.usually scuffed records with loud surface noise.

I'd be interested to know what records had loud surface noise because I know a lot of the unearthed records they put out are sourced from whatever is available, and sometimes that means less than stellar audio quality. Haven't had an issue with anything I have gotten off Rappcats site in terms of records having scuffs but obviously that doesn't mean issues don't exist.

I'd be interested to know what records had loud surface noise because I know a lot of the unearthed records they put out are sourced from whatever is available, and sometimes that means less than stellar audio quality. Haven't had an issue with anything I have gotten off Rappcats site in terms of records having scuffs but obviously that doesn't mean issues don't exist.
I think most of my Light Men Records are scuffed, but I don’t remember any of them being awful sounding as a result.

looks like im probably going to go on rough trade and buy at least one record store day album... if not for me than for a gift for a friend

you see one of my friends LOOOVES the album in a silent way by miles davis, and i saw on rough trade that one of the black friday albums is some of the session songs from in a silent way... i feel like he'd love that

looks like im probably going to go on rough trade and buy at least one record store day album... if not for me than for a gift for a friend

you see one of my friends LOOOVES the album in a silent way by miles davis, and i saw on rough trade that one of the black friday albums is some of the session songs from in a silent way... i feel like he'd love that
Definitely high on my list

Back