Black Friday RSD 2019

Well? What is everyone grabbin'?

My list:

• Phish - Story of the Ghost
  • Les Claypool’s Fearless Flying Frog Brigade - Live Frogs Set 1 & 2

I don't think I need anything else. Whatchoo want?

Story Of The Ghost is no question for me, especially with the print. The Claypool... it's just a first run, so I have to think about it, but I'm probably going to grab that, too.

The Gray - Shades Of... album was something that I was going to let slip by, but I listened to it and now I think I'm hooked. The only other pressing fetches stupid prices, so if I want it, this is the option. I like the pricepoint on that Early MIles and might get that.

Most other things that I want are only first runs, so I can probably wait on them without much regret. That being said, I'll grab the Czarface. I want the Edan, too. Then there's The Comet Is Coming.

Story Of The Ghost is no question for me, especially with the print. The Claypool... it's just a first run, so I have to think about it, but I'm probably going to grab that, too.

The Gray - Shades Of... album was something that I was going to let slip by, but I listened to it and now I think I'm hooked. The only other pressing fetches stupid prices, so if I want it, this is the option. I like the pricepoint on that Early MIles and might get that.

Most other things that I want are only first runs, so I can probably wait on them without much regret. That being said, I'll grab the Czarface. I want the Edan, too. Then there's The Comet Is Coming.
I couldn't find much about the Edan release. Is it colored? Anything else special to RSD? Otherwise, just the first 1500 pressed out of many more to come?

No I think it's black, but first pressing since 2010 iirc
@Jonathan Y is probably correct. I'm usually more calculated about prioritizing these RSD releases, but I just want it.

Right on. I have an OG. If it was special, colored or something I may grab it but if they're basically the same.. I can pass! Save me some $

I can’t wait for round room. I really hope they don’t forget about that one. I know a lot of people don’t like it, but I love the raw sound

Yeah. I'm not waiting on it, myself. I don't have Farmhouse, but I figure that I can just find an instrumental version of "No Woman No Cry" and sing the lyrics over it

Back