• Patsy Cline - Sweet Dreams: The Complete Decca Masters 1960-1963
  • Daptone - Rhythm Showcase Vol. 1
  • Lizzo - Coconut Oil
  • Merry Christmas from King Records
  • Nas - Stillmatic
  • Naughty By Nature - Poverty's Paradise
  • Buffy Sainte-Marie - Illuminations
  • The Weeknd - My Dear Melancholy,
And aside from the Patsy Cline comp (which I doubt I'll find given it's a "limited/regional" thing), these are all just 'maybe's for me. Definitely the weakest RSD list I've ever seen.
I wonder if they felt like it was eating into RSD proper. I’ve seen a lot of (small/local) retailers emphasizing that “it’s a side event to RSD” line online. Maybe coincidence but might be an intentional scaling back too.

IT JUMPED TO $70 OMFG
Price may have changed because these come with Jim Pollock screen prints. I know at Phish festivals, their LPs with these prints run about $20 more, so $70 total.

I don't want to pay $70 for this album.

Looks like I will make it out alive on Black Friday, the only two things tempting my strictly New Orleans buying venture are, Phish - Story of a Ghost (because it's my favorite full length from them.) And that weird ass File #733 U.F.O. - Further Investigation which blends drone artists with actual recorded accounts of alien abductions...that just sounds too cool not to have.

Looks like I will make it out alive on Black Friday, the only two things tempting my strictly New Orleans buying venture are, Phish - Story of a Ghost (because it's my favorite full length from them.) And that weird ass File #733 U.F.O. - Further Investigation which blends drone artists with actual recorded accounts of alien abductions...that just sounds too cool not to have.

Didn't notice that File #733. I'll have to check that out

Yah I'd totally impulse buy that UFO one.

That one was "RSD Exclusive" sooo
That one is still weird to me because it said "limited edition 1st pressing"...

That one is still weird to me because it said "limited edition 1st pressing"...
So technically they were kind of correct about that, because that pressing included the much more popular 'The Crossroads' which was a remix of the original 'Crossroads' that was on the original LP's. I think there might have been some other things that made it new as well. Can't remember, I loved it, sounded great, but sold it cause ppl were paying crazy money for it.

the claypool frogs release is a pleasant surprise, i've listened to those cds a ton. i don't want the dave matthews set at all but the completist won't let me not get it. and seriously, lol at 13k for unplugged. i don't recall ever seeing a rsd pressing count that high. that's nuts.

Live Frogs Sets 1 & 2 Colonel Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade Prawn Song 3 x LP 'RSD First' 3000
Directstep Herbie Hancock Get on Down LP 'RSD First' 2200
Coconut Oil EP Lizzo Atlantic Records 12" Vinyl 'RSD First' 5500
Live At The Hollywood Bowl Dave Matthews Band Bama Rags Recordings LP Box Set 'RSD First' 4000
MTV Unplugged (3/16/1992) Pearl Jam Legacy LP RSD Exclusive 13000
Story of the Ghost Phish Jemp Records 2 x LP 'RSD First' 8000

and you ALL should get this because it is FUN:

RSD is so damn gimmicky these days. I'm not trying to yuck other folks yums but are people really itching for Sammy Hagar's 'Santa Goes South For Christmas' on a 12 inch picture disc or A Very Twiztid Christmas?

The only thing that interests me is Paul Westerberg's Stereo/Mono which doesn't appear to have been ever pressed to vinyl. However since it's a RSD First release and will have 5,000 units, it will likely be readily available for much cheaper down the line.

Last edited:
just making this for myself don't mind me:

- want

- interested but might not get

- maybe

- getting

Slipknot - “All Out Life/Unsainted” it went back down to $15 yay - getting

Last edited:
Back