Black Friday RSD 2019

I'm not going to be able to make it today, but if anyone is able to help me grab something of my list Id appreciate it

Afterlife- comet is coming
On the iphone- Jenny Lewis
Indent-Cecil Taylor
Wolf songs for Lambs- Johnathan Fire*Eater

hate to be the begger, but I really doubt that I'm going to be hitting any record shops today and really, really, really want Edan - Beauty And The Beat. if anyone in the US finds one that you can grab for me I will pay for the cost+shipping+extra for your troubles and will be forever grateful!

otherwise good luck to everyone out there today!!

Last edited:
Went to the store but no Bill Evans :(

Can anyone grab if they see? Pretty please.
Damn I wish I saw this earlier. Rough Trade East here in the UK had a load of them completely untouched this morning. I was the only person to have taken one from the stack. Im not sure what the postage costs would be, but if you dont hear back from anyone have a look here once it goes online Bill Evans - Live at Art D'Lugoff's Top of The Gate - LPx2

Ok I just went all the way to the record store and came out sad. The only thing I was looking for was The National’s cassette box set thing. Is there any way someone could look for me and pick one up? I’d gladly pay over the retail price (by a bit) if you could. Please????

Ok I just went all the way to the record store and came out sad. The only thing I was looking for was The National’s cassette box set thing. Is there any way someone could look for me and pick one up? I’d gladly pay over the retail price (by a bit) if you could. Please????
Damn mine had a few but I’m already home

hate to be the begger, but I really doubt that I'm going to be hitting any record shops today and really, really, really want Edan - Beauty And The Beat. if anyone in the US finds one that you can grab for me I will pay for the cost+shipping+extra for your troubles and will be forever grateful!

otherwise good luck to everyone out there today!!
Yea this is all I want and the 2 closest stores to me didnt get a single copy.

Already back from my local.

Picked up Phish and Claypool's Frog Brigade. Skunked again on Bill Evans. I'll try Plaidroom tomorrow morning, I suppose.

For those interested, Phish is a really clean pressing. Flat, in poly sleeves, and CB in the deadwax.

Claypool on the other hand is in reg paper sleeves, one of my discs has a nick in it and has some "bowl" warping. Haven't listened yet, but doesn't appear to be the best pressing. Unlike the current Primus reissues. The trifold jacket is really well done. Nice artwork.

Edit: it sounds good.

Last edited:
Back