[Black Friday] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

I know it will be important to keep this thread up-to-date tomorrow. I assume that means it will important BOTH that anyone who makes grabs for peeps who've posted here let that be known, and any peeps who find what they are looking for, for themselves, make that known as well. As close to "in real time" as possible. I've listed the records I hope to snag. I'll come back and update if I manage to find them online, but it's likely that anyone going to a record store will have a crack at them long before I have any online opportunities.

Thanks! and good luck to all.

I know it will be important to keep this thread up-to-date tomorrow. I assume that means it will important BOTH that anyone who makes grabs for peeps who've posted here let that be known, and any peeps who find what they are looking for, for themselves, make that known as well. As close to "in real time" as possible. I've listed the records I hope to snag. I'll come back and update if I manage to find them online, but it's likely that anyone going to a record store will have a crack at them long before I have any online opportunities.

Thanks! and good luck to all.
Agreed on all fronts! Good luck to everyone!

Back