Juliana Hatfield -- Christmas 7"

Aimee Mann -- Bachelor #2

Masters of Reality -- Sunrise on the Sufferbus

Lou Reed -- Magic and Loss

Sonny Rollins -- Rollins in Holland

Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood -- Some Velvet Morning 7"

Last edited:

Waitressboy

Something that would be great and useful for the ones who can't go to the RSD is a list of the websites of the stores that will sell online the next day the stuff they still have in stock. I hope Aimee Mann and Milla Jovovich won't sell out on the RSD day.

slugr8

Vinyl&Kicks86

Something that would be great and useful for the ones who can't go to the RSD is a list of the websites of the stores that will sell online the next day the stuff they still have in stock. I hope Aimee Mann and Milla Jovovich won't sell out on the RSD day.
Milla will probably sell out seems like a item a lot of people are after and only 1,000 copies pressed, probably will be available on black wax later on down the road.

hype

Appreciate posting that! I was expecting way more of a deluxe version like the hairy rascal in the video talked about. This "truly unique layered edition" looked pretty average at best. For that price at least do a dope mage splatter that takes more effort which would somewhat justify that insane price. Might as well get the real deluxe box for a bit cheaper and then you get the album in mono, stereo, both in sacd, hardcover book, 7" and a poster/litho's. Saves me money now though, extremely easy pass.