[Black Friday] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

I wanted to share a post from the store Young Ones in Kutztown PA where I usually grab RSD stuff. I won’t be going on Friday or Saturday (too busy with other plans) but if anyone can go there, here’s what they have:

“We'll be opening early at 9 a.m. and staying open until the usual 7 p.m.

The following titles will be available in the specified quantities (If no number is listed next to the artist, we have only one copy):

Monty Alexander, Alice In Chains(65), Anthrax(4), Bangles(3), Barney Wilen Quartet, Baroness(6), Jon Batiste, Beastie Boys(20), Beat Farmers, Chuck Berry(2), Big K.R.I.T., Bilal & Nikki Jean(3), Blue Öyster Cult(3), Doyle Bramhall II, Dave Brubeck(3), Buckcherry(3), Lewis Capaldi(2), Nick Cave(2), Chariot, Chicano Batman(2), Jarvis Cocker--Further(1) and Jarvis Cocker Record(2), Comet Is Coming(3), Crown The Empire(2), Karen Dalton(3), Jon Daly, Zella Day, Luther Dickinson(4), DIO(5), DMX(5), Drive-By Truckers(3), Bill Evans(5), Mick Fleetwood & Friends(3), Fountains of Wayne(5), Ace Frehley(2), George Coleman Quintet, David Gilmour(14), Grand Puba(2), Grandaddy, George Harrison(10), Juliana Hatfield(3), Herbie Hancock Trio(5), Billie Holiday/Nina Simone/Bettye Lavette(5), Hootie & The Blowfish, John Hurlbut/Jorma Kaukonen(5), Ice-T, Jadakiss, Jahari Massamba Unit(3), Jazz Sabbath(4), Jefferson Starship(2), Jerry Garcia Band(10), Jewel(3), Norah Jones(4), Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings(3), Milla Jovovich, Kids See Ghosts(5), Curtus Knight & The Squires--Jimi Hendrix(10), Lil Wayne--No Ceilings cd(2) and Tha Carter V deluxe cd(2), Little Richard(5), Living Room(3), Los Straitjackets(3),Magnetic Fields(3), Aimee Mann(5), Masters of Reality(3), James McMurtry(5), Alanis Morissette(5), Motörhead--Ace of Spades(8) and On Parole cd(2) and On Parole lp(3), My Chemical Romance(29), Fred Neil(2), Willie Nelson(3), Norma Jean(2), Ol’ Dirty Bastard(5), Kaash Paige, Painted Shield(2), Pop Smoke--cd and cassette, John Prine(3), Puscifer(5), Lou Reed--Live 1973(3) and Magic and Loss(3), Rolling Stones(3), Sonny Rollins(5), Shadows Fall(3), Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood(5), Elliot Smith(3), Snoop Doggy Dogg(2), Stranglers, sunn O))), Corey Taylor/Dead Boys(5), Tesla, Tha Dogg Pound, U2(20), Uncle Tupelo(4), Vince Guaraldi Trio (Charlie Brown Christmas 7"), Volbeat, War, Grover Washington, Jr., The Weeknd(2), Hank Williams(2), Brian Wilson & Van Dyke Parks(3), and Jonathan Wilson. Soundtracks and Various Artists: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians(5), Dr. Demento(5), Studio One Afrikan Blood, Fraggle Rock(3), Jazz Dispensary(10), Jazz Behind the Dykes, Silent Night Deadly Night(4), End is at Hand: Jesus People Music, and Pye Girls.”

got one, thx.

looks like my local didn't get any of herbie, so i'll be looking for this one:

418464296394%3A800.jpg

it's my weekend to work, so i won't be able to participate at all, and not sure how often i'll be able to get on here at all, either. but i'll try my best! thanks!

Does anyone in the UK have any recommendations for UK online stores that are participating in Black Friday RSD? I have looked on some of the more obvious ones (Rough Trade etc) but only 2 have 1 of the records that I am after and in low numbers, could do with having a backup really.

RSD BF!

I'm not in London at the moment and I'll be on a flight for most of tomorrow, so I'll have very limited access to the RSD BF releases.

The only MUST have of this RSD for me is Kids See Ghosts. It doesn't seem like many stores are stocking it, so if anyone sees it and doesn't want a copy for themselves, please get it on my behalf and I'll be eternally grateful to you.

1606402306752.png

Other wants are Sonny Rollins in Holland and Herbie Hancock Trio

1606402420810.png 1606402447117.png

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Does anyone in the UK have any recommendations for UK online stores that are participating in Black Friday RSD? I have looked on some of the more obvious ones (Rough Trade etc) but only 2 have 1 of the records that I am after and in low numbers, could do with having a backup really.

Norman Records, juno, and resident should be good choices.

i hope someone find me a link for Jewel, maybe Bill Evans
i ordered other in local store, hopefully they have all (Norah Jones, Alanis Morrisette, The Weeknd, Michael Fleetwood)

i hope someone find me a link for Jewel, maybe Bill Evans
i ordered other in local store, hopefully they have all (Norah Jones, Alanis Morrisette, The Weeknd, Michael Fleetwood)

Oh shit, I didn't know that there was a live album by Jewel for the RSD. Fuck, i didn't need to know that...
But no, I have to control myself, I'm going to get only Aimee and Milla. That's it.

I would say that if ANYONE sees a Rolling Stones in the wild, grab it. Despite the $100 price tag, it will be in such a high demand that it will be easy to get to someone who wants it - or your money back at very, very worst.

All of my locals, who usually get a ton, got either 0 or 1 copy.

I know the owners of this shop, they're putting stock up at noon.
Thank you! Yes.. noon central anything that makes it that long goes live. Free Shipping on $75 and over.

I’m after U2 and Aimee Mann which should be easy enough to get online but also Tesla which I think might be tough.
We’ll see if my Aimee Mann order goes through...

EDIT: ...refunded within minutes!
eeeek! Sorry! For some reason 3 of the BF titles were accidentally already on there. It was an error. Check our site at noon and try again. I have 8 Aimee records. I don't think all will sell before noon, but you never know.

So far I’ve been lucky and have gotten everything I wanted from the three RSD drops. My Black Friday want list is:

For me: The Weeknd, Kids See Ghosts & Tha Dogg Pound

For my girlfriend: Norma Jean and My Chemical Romance
If you don't find them locally.. check us at noon. We have a lot of copies of most of those. BLACK FRIDAY RSD - Available NOON CST 11/27/2020

I would say that if ANYONE sees a Rolling Stones in the wild, grab it. Despite the $100 price tag, it will be in such a high demand that it will be easy to get to someone who wants it - or your money back at very, very worst.

All of my locals, who usually get a ton, got either 0 or 1 copy.
Yeah, that IS the highlight of the list and one that will be toughest to score. We only got 2 and every shop I know including HUGE ones only got 1/2 or zero. 900 run on one of the biggest bands is BRUTAL. lol

418464297556.jpegJ-0395.jpg

These are the two I'm looking for. If anybody feels like helping this little sad, poor, argentinian guy... Think about Maradona and help me! Lol.

Oh and you should not ship it to Argentina, I have a PO box in usa. Thanks so much in advance.

Back